Im confused.

G

garfobosonfire

Fellow CPA people Im going to a little island off of Macinac, in Michigan, for 3 days. Im happy about it, but it sux because thats when FoR can finally do something, and ill have no access to a comp. So this is my farewell for a few days. Good luk, i know youll do well without me >sniffle< >sniffle< :(. Oh your all grown up now.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Umm.. it's three days dude! :D

Anyway, have fun!

And I'll take this opportunity to say, that late this Saturday, I'm going to Ireland for a week, and I doubt I'll have net access. Just giving you warning if bugs pop up :)

T

theorgg

Ay, eddieboy.

Peeck me ups a keelt whenn ye go, boye.

I's mignt needin it at me sOlar gammes.

picek up youre onne, tue. the's a confartable ware, I's heard

ay, aye thnk dis is scottish accencts, noot irish.

Barges!

Z

Zadok001

Hey, bit of a similar announcement for me too... :) I'm leaving next Tuesday for 25 days, 'til the 21st of July. So, basically, that means no more extremely sarcastic posts on off-topic threads, and no more worthless deck help.

"I hope you can survive without me..."

Z

Zadok001

Well, Duel, you didn't tell us! (And I had a vague recognition that you were never online, so I sorta noticed... :) )

"You'll notice my leaving, no more bad advice!"

G

garfobosonfire

Ikm actually not back, but my Uncle brought a comp so tnhis is cool, im sorry ed, i didnt mean to make it into a big deal. I feel bad now. Anyway, ythis place is cool, and im chillin in the freezing cold weather, and i built a fire that got really big, and i got to throw Off in it. Because all my uncles are always drunk. Cool huh? I thought so, so, well cya for now.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Gee Zadok, you sure have a high self opinon of yourself, don't you? :D