...so i feel like starting a fight.
Since duke doesn't feel pain...
[me]punchs Duke in the face[/me]

[Edited by nodnarb24 on October 10th, 2000 at 03:37 PM]

M

Multani

Why it's been awhile.
Where were you?
As you can see, the CPA got a few psychos while you were gone.
(Points to Nodnarb.)
And I've adopted a hobby of hunting them down.
(Multani launches a TOW missile at Nodnarb.)
Of course with some unothodox ways. :D

G

Gryphonclaw

A combination of factors have reduced my access to the internet and my interest in posting here. But I'm back, sort of, and will be posting sporadically.
For one thing, my interest in magic has gone waaaay down. But, there is more to this site than magic, so I'll mostly be posting in those areas.

[me] launches himself into the air, intercepts the missile with great delicacy. [/me]

Allow me,

[me] bows with a flourish, then descends upon nodnarb. With the missile in one claw he places his foot on nodnarbs lower jaw and grabs his upper jaw with his free hand. Wrenching nodnarbs jaws apart he quickly slides the missile down his throat.

Slamming nodnarbs jaws back together and sealing them with superglue and a vise, he steps back and observes the results.[/me]

M

Multani

I'm sure the rest of the CPA old-timers would be glad to see you.
(A sudden wave of nostalgia washes over Multani.)
Ya know, I remeber when the Battle Arena was home to huge Flamefights between you, Istanbul, me, and Chaos Turtle.
Those were good times. :)

N

nodnarb24

[me]takes his SAMs and shots Gryphonclaw out of the air.[/me]

M

Multani

(Multani brushes away Nod's chainsaw.)
Really, do you expect toys to be able to stop me.
(Multani uses the TypeX and bashes Nodnarb.)
Much better. :D

M

Multani

(Multani orders a Thorn Elemental to step on the ants.)
Squash! Squash! Squash!
Gotta do better than that. :mad:

M

Multani

(Multani casts Hurricane.) :D
Suck it!
(Multani swings his treetrunk and sends Nodnarb flying.
He doesn't see him land.)
:D

G

Gryphonclaw

SAMs? You tried to use SAMs?
[me] giggles hysterically.[/me]
Oh boy...

[me] gleefully flys to intercept the SAMs in mid air,[/me]

Please, there is no way any guidance system could redirect something as large and clumsy as a missile fast enough to match my agility in the air.

I'll assume you used four missiles, any less would be insulting.

And you don't want to insult me.

[me] accelerates to meet the first missile, head on, and at the last second, say about 300 meters away considering the velocities involved, swerves toward the second, which adjusts its course to meet him directly.[/me]
[me] then swerves upward, going into a steady vertical climb, the 4 SAMs swerve to follow, two of them directly behind him and right next to each other.[/me]
[me] derisively lets fly a single dropping, the first two SAMs, orienting on the nearest heat source, try to correct course to strike an object equidistant to both of them.[/me]

Dear, dear, it appears that they'll collide with my 'offering' at exactly the same time.

[me] then re-orients on the last two missiles, which have gotten uncomfortably close to striking, due to the his recent straigh-line course.[/me]
[me] shakes his head mournfully [/me]

Such a waste

[me] backwings and decelerates with blinding swiftness and casually watches the two missiles scream past him, as they arc back toward him he goes into a dive, directly for nodnarb.[/me]

SCENE OF UNIMAGINABLE CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION UNSUITABLE FOR CHILDREN

[me] casually wings away from the smoking crater that was so recently occupied by nodnarb. [/me]

Tsk tsk, next time use a little imagination, and you may not be so thoroughly rebuked.

In the meantime, have fun reconstituting yourself from the atomic level.

N

nodnarb24

[me]is blown into the air by the explosion.[/me]
[me]grabs onto apollo's claw.
* Apollo flys nodnarb behind multani.[/me]
[me]sicks a flame thrower onto multani.[/me]

Thanks for the lift.

[Edited by nodnarb24 on October 10th, 2000 at 06:12 PM]

M

Multani

(Multani blows Nod up with an AIM-120.)
(He targets Apollo with multiple Patriot batteries.)
Tsk Tsk...

G

Gryphonclaw

How'd Apollo get involved in this, are you the original or just desecrating his name?

Now I'll admit that rats are one of the hardiest creatures on earth, able to survive just about anything,

Just about anything......

[me] pauses for the briefest moment, and allows his leonine nature to take over[/me]

After all, a rat isn't much different from a very large mouse.

[me] swoops down on nodnarb and plucks him from the ground. He quickly pounds nodnarb into the ground headfirst, hard enough to kill most creatures, but in nodnarbs case it will just render him unconcious for a few hours. Grimacing in disgust he opens his beak and swallows the furry horror.[/me]
[me] gags.[/me]
[me] firmly clamps his beak shut and swallows furiously.[/me]
Yyyyeeecchhhh
[me] shakes his head furiously and quickly downs a few gallons of boiling water.[/me]
Ouch
That'll kill the taste. Even if he survives, he's in for a nasty trip.