I was bored...

Discussion in 'Testing Forum' started by Ed Sullivan, Oct 29, 1999.

1. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

So I added (actually, still working on) some hacks.

I added a few more options to a certain part of the control panel (makes changing them easier).
    And I'm in the process of finishing adding categories. You've seen em at the dojo, so you know what I'm talking about. I'm just not sure about the control panel part of creating them. I'll finish that a little later.

-mike, the mad hacker
  2. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

Well, apparently, I messed up the cookie code on the main page. I'll fix that soon. My eyes are tired now though.

-mike
  3. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

Like the new main page layout? I finally got the web creation of categories down. Admins, if you ever add a new forum, remember to put it in a category or it won't show up!!

-mike
  4. TomB Administrative Assistant

The main page looks just great Mike, er, Ed. It's easier than ever to find stuff now. I'm still amazed by the skill you've shown in fixing this thing up. You are truly a remarkable dude! [IMG]

By the way, I was wondering if you could do me a favor. I'm not a founder or anything, but I was wondering if you could add a nickname for me, like where it says [orange]Web Guy[/orange] under your name (alias?). If you can, please make mine "MagicMan", in honor of a couple of my nieces who call me that whenever I see them. I'd appreciate it.

TomB
    CPA Member

[Edited by TomB (11-03-1999 at 10:32 PM).]

"I do not teach. I simply reveal."
    -Daudi, Femeref tutor
  5. TomB Administrative Assistant

Oops. Are the colors still hooked up? I tried to make "Web Guy" show up in orange on the last post (that's why it looks funny [IMG] ). Oh well. You get the idea, right?

TomB
    CPA Member

"I do not teach. I simply reveal."
    -Daudi, Femeref tutor
  6. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

hehehe the construction of the CPA.
  7. sageridder Legendary Cpa Member

have you taken your riddilin today?:):p:eek: