I think it's time to do this....

13NoVa

Fusion Reactor 5
Imprint-
When fusion reactor comes into play, sacrafice two creatures. those creatures are imprinted on fusion reactor.

T: Sacrafice fusion reactor, put a "fusion" creature token into play. treat this token as a */*, with all abilities AND creature types as the two imprinted creatures. Power and toughness is equil to each creatures added power and toughness.

Think about ti! You ever have that Darksteel Brute in play with an ornithoper, and want to make a 2/4 indistructible flyer? NOW YOU CAN!!!

so many times i've been at a standstill where i had a weak flyer, and a deadlock on the ground (like my anything versus their mother of runes) now this solves the problem!

N

Notepad

Crab + Arcannis??? :D :D :D

Though, Istanbul's idea is the best. Super evil!

13NoVa

Sneak attack!

Ill play fusion reactor, Use Sneak attack, Sneak out oink, Sneak out Thorn Elemental, Use Fusion Reactor, Attack.

I

Istanbul

Actually, neither your idea nor my idea works.

If the token gets ALL abilities, that includes 'If this comes into play from anywhere but your hand, you lose'. So if you put a Fusion token into play with that text...

N

Notepad

...stifle...

WORD

I knew blue would be good for something someday...

D

DeathMaster666

Originally posted by Istanbul
I think I'll fuse my Phage and Phantom Warrior...
That wouldn't work. You would lose since the token does not come into play from your hand.

13NoVa

you're a lil slow this time D-master, but good eye, anyways!

D

DeathMaster666

Originally posted by 13NoVa
you're a lil slow this time D-master, but good eye, anyways!
I guess I should read the whole post this time :/