I think I am back...

M

mythosx

Sorry for my hiatus, specially in the middle of a tribal game. I think I am back for good.

R

rokapoke

Always nice to see the old guard returning.

Now if only you'd join the fantasy football league, so that we'd have an even number of teams...

B

Budget Player Cadet

Don't know ya, but always glad to see more people here.

I'm BPC, the official New Guy (unless you count bots).

M

mythosx

Thanks all. Great to be back. This is the last bastion of pure magic gaming for me. I keep finding internet sites all about net decking. Why are there always some prepubescent teens on those sites talking about cumming in their pants for certain cards? I couldn't use those sites even if I wanted to.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
mythosx said:
Why are there always some prepubescent teens on those sites talking about exciting in their pants for certain cards?

*Ransac whistles......*

....whua....huh....WHAT!!!!!!! Did someone say "Dwarven Pony?!?!?!"

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ferret

Staff member
mythosx said:
Thanks all. Great to be back. This is the last bastion of pure magic gaming for me. I keep finding internet sites all about net decking. Why are there always some prepubescent teens on those sites talking about cumming in their pants for certain cards? I couldn't use those sites even if I wanted to.
That was part of the reason why this site was created! So much was out there based strictly on the tourney scene that we wanted to create a little getaway for folks that couldn't care less what the "best decks" to totally OWNZ (I guess it's now "pwn") your opponents were.

Welcome back.

-Ferret