i stole the clown car and the wagon

A

i stole the wagon of welcomeness for my date but ended up crashing it but dont worry it now looks like a 57 ford mustang gt and the date went great my girlfriend was out cold so she couldnt say no

i found the clown car there and took it for a spin but hell if i new i was drunk its in the impound lot right now but if you got $50 you can get it back and the door was missing when i found it k

Don't worry, guys. I got the clown car back, filled it with rubbing alcohol, and it is parked under the cafeteria table, third from the left, near the east door.
~oj64)

N

nanokill

welcome you to the asylum that is the cpa. no one here is sane, but it has soft walls, good food , warm jacktes, i know i'll never leave [me]struggles with straight jacket"come off dammit"[/me]j/k

enjoy the insanity.looks like you will fit right in

and also if you are wondering about the cool little nicknames under our names. they are courtousy of a guy named zadok001 and since i like to annoy him i'll post his speech for him. here ya go zadok

zadok's nickname speech:
begin{nickname speech} Ok, here's the deal. I am your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me with a request for a specific one, I will give it to you'.
/end{nickname speech}

O

Ogg

OGG NO UNDERSTAND. OGG NO UNDERSTAND A LOT AT CPA! OGG WELCOME YOU TO CPA. BTW, OGG LIKE SKYSHROUD CUTTER! OGG BIG FAN OF CUTTER. PEOPLE THINK OGG DRUNK, BUT OGG KNOW BETTER. OGG RAMBLING AGAIN! OGG.... TIRED. WELCOME TO CPA, OGG GO NOW.

OGG CRUSH! MAIM!! DESTROY!!!

H

Hawaiian mage

When Phyrexian Pie Eater get's here he's guna freak...

I suggest you run, very far, very fast. I got hit by one of his marange pies once, you have no idea how hard it is to get out of your hair.

N

Namielus

How could you have the clown car? I'm still driving barney around the country defending him from all that are trying to kill him!!!

But you even though of messing with the wagon of welcomeness, that was a bad move...

Oh yea I'm the flipping nuts crazy sob here

N

nodnarb24

So, that's where barney was hiding.
[me]kills barney[/me]
That's better

Didn't pie-eater get the wagon out of the shop 2 weeks ago. He is definately going to freak.

Z

Zadok001

Welcome aboard, Avatar! :) I'm Zadok, needless to say, which means you would want to PM me if you want a nickname. Have fun 'round here, don't blow too much stuff up without permission, and don't piss off Duke...

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

...piss off Duel instead.

just kidding :)

Hello. Welcome. Hi.

If you use Replenih or Silt Crawler I will be forced to hate you.

Just kidding. I'm just trying to convey a sense of insanity commonly found here. :) :(

D

dw51688

You can easily tell we are all psycho. Be careful what you say and do here.

C

Cateran Emperor

Hmm, where IS PPE? He is SO gonna send his easy bake oven after you :D. Anyways, sounds like you're one of the many lurkers out there, so no need for an intro :)

M

Multani

Welcome. I pride myself on being one of the sane people in this place. :D

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Child, you have no idea what you have done. NO NEWBIES EVER GET TO MESS WITH MY CAR!!

Lucky for you, you couldn't get to my Stationwagon of Welcomeness because it is in a dimensional hole that you couldn't get to(only I know when and where it opens so :p )

However you did screw with the clown car. Even though I don't like that car, you have no right to mess with it!

::The portal with in the easy bake oven begins humming. All at once, 200 pies jump forth from the portal. They begin hopping on Pie'o'pults. They come screaming at the giant red anarchist, and smash into him with enough force to plant him into the ground.

About this time the giant phyrexian pie-lord begins walking towards the grounded car-wrecker. He lifts his soup ladle hand, and begins tapping the goon on the head:: The amount of annoyance this ladle is causing you, is about the amount of annoyance you are causing me. Stop this, or I'll start doing some real fighting.

And BTW guys, it takes alot more than trashing the Clown Car to make me "freak out"

N

Namielus

Ok, well I don't really mean to freak you out but if that happens I was forced at gunpoint by an unseen fellan.

What has happened to the clown car....
Well seeing how I stole it in a last ditch effort to save barney. I mistaked the barney that was being talked about for the HL barney, and I felt ripped off. Seeing how I stole your clown car and prevented the death of barney I had but one choose.

Drive across the country as fast as I could trying to find a good place to kill off barney. The search continues, I will but of course have, the car retuned, oil changed, and it will have a full tank of gas.

Thanks for your understanding.