I Rock

W

Wurmb

Ok maybe I don't rock, actually I'm horrible, but it happens.

Anyways, my name is Sean. I live about 30 min north of Pittsburgh. Thats about it. thanks.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I see that you rock. BUT, do you.........rock?

*Mooseman slaps Ransac upside the head and glares at him. Ransac hisses at Mooseman and backs off to the corner.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome!

Do you know our other Pittsburg residents? Mooseman and Killer Joe? (forgive me if I forgot anyone else, but they're the ones off the top of my head)

Killer Joe

Yinz guys have got to remember there's an "H" and-nat in PIXBURGH!!!

Wurmb (which oddly reminds me of the color wheel: WURGB) partakes in the shinanagans at Blue Star Games and is the evil person that plays the Mindslaver/Lethal Vapors combo. evil, EviL, EVIL!!!! :eek: :eek:

He's a good player, too. :p

N

Nightstalkers

Hey there... welcome to the casual players alliance... the one bunch of casual players that probably won't meet most of the people here in person... but.. hey... we're here... some of us are not actually alive, but we're here.

So grab a room key from the front desk, the elevators are on loan from... someplace... and will take you to your room.

Make sure you know where your towel is though.

W

Wurmb

Yes, I do partake in the craziness that is BlueStar, and yes Sarver is right off of 28, BlueStar is actually like 3 minutes away from my house. I would stop down one the 22nd, but I start my new job on Wednesday and got scheduled to work all weekend so im SOL. oh well..... hehe

Y

YoungBeard

Spiderman said:
Do you know our other Pittsburg residents? Mooseman and Killer Joe? (forgive me if I forgot anyone else, but they're the ones off the top of my head)
Ooo, me me me!