I 'mmmmm baaaacccckkkkk!!!!!!!

N

nanokill

ah the cpa......i missed this place........well lets have a little fun.

[me] pulls out paintball gun and summons a swarm of paintball gun and baseball bat wielding angels[/me]

GO ANNOY THEM ALL!!!!

(angels go and beat and shoot darsh, dw51688, jaws, cateran emperor, dark horse, nodnarb, bob, namielus, thrash golem, and multani(nah...they leave multani alone...he's alright...he always defends star trek and anime):D

well ya'll ....lets have some fun:p

D

DÛke

...your shot just hit me! I know you don't mean it, but your shot hit ME! Look, my arm is bleeding! It's bleeding bad. Look at the flowing blood. My blood. What a shame; you wasted a bullet on me. You know I'm imprevious to bullets. Just look at the blood flowing out! It feels like a girl's kissing my arm. How nice. Shoot me again will you!? Shoot me in the chest, I want to get the same feeling, but, on, my chest. Yeah, blood, I'm bleeding, blood, wonderful. Let it flow.

OH, and here's the bullet:D...
Shoot someone else, don't shoot me, you don't worth that much;)...

P.S. Go to the OFF-TOPIC area, see the Digital Unmasking thread? TheOrgg revealed how freakin' fat you are...AND YOU TOLD ME you're not fat!? Well, TheOrgg seems to think so, or is he seeing parallax;)!?

[Edited by DÛke on 10-22-00 at 06:02 AM]

D

Duel

"You shot me! You shot me right in the arm!"
-Will Farrell, Austin Powers.

Man, that reminded me of soe many quotes right there!

"
Arthur: Your bleedin' arm's off!

black knight: No it isn't!

Arthur: Yes it is, it's lying on the ground there!

Black knight: Merely a flesh wound"

B

Bob

Bob forms an alliance with the angels and sends them at Nano.
"Glad you're back, Talas!"

D

Darsh

Hey, I was wondering where you went, battles got pretty boring with you not around.

Black Knight: The Black Knight always triumphs!

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Gotta love the Black Knight. Also, Dukey: If your impervious to bullets, the bullet wouldn't have penetrated. There for there wouldn't have been blood. There for, you aren't impervious to bullets. That'll learn ya to have a blood fixation!

D

Darsh

:Sees bullets and angels coming at him:
:Smiles slightly:
[me] sends a shockwave of air all around him, angels and bullets are blown back to nanokill[/me]

"I'll let that go since I'm glad you're back":)

:Looks over at Duke, who keeps repeating "Blood, I need blood!":
Hmm...that must be it.
:Teleports out of the arena:

C

Cateran Emperor

OH THAT'S IT YOU ******* ***** ***** ****** **** **** *** **** ******** ******** ****!!!!

[me]rips nanokill's head off and uses it as a basketball[/me]

[me]goes on a bloody rampage and slashes a bloody path through the angels[/me]

HA! YOUR BASEBALL BATS ARE AS NOTHING!

[me]casts Drain Life on every white mana based creature on the plane[/me]

D

Duel

Ahh, peace an quiet.

Dum dee dum dum dum, Dum dee dum, Dum da dum dum, dum.

N

nanokill

and anyway the attacking everyone was just meant to be funny...hence annoy them all!!

and iam no longer fat, contrary to what orgg knows from 4 months ago(see digital unmasking page 4 in off topic area)

well everyone..its great to be back.....and cateran emperor 3 words...LIGHT OF DAY........i then have a few angels go over and bop cateran on the head with SLEDGEHAMMERS!!!!!!

G

Gerode

[me] puts on his paintball mask, sprays everyone until his 200-round hopper empties, reloads, and shoots his paint on everyone again. The battlefield is covered with Shiny blue paint. Seeing how everything is Shiny, Gerode goes psychotic. [/me]

M

Multani

I hope you all know that viewing these battles from a 3rd person and neutral stand point is quite amusing. :)
Keep it up! :D

D

Darsh

Hey Multani, its even funnier if you're part of the action.

[me] throws Multani into the path of Gerodes paintball gun, Multani turns completely blue.[/me]

Type X my @$$, I've got Type XYZ++.

C

Copious Wrath

Oh, god. Not this again. BAD GERODE, BAD! Don't urinate on the shiny tree like last time!

M

Multani

Damn you.
(Multani shoots Darsh with a double-barreled gattling gun.)
Now you've destroyed my neutral side.
(Multani pulls up to paint guns and turns Darsh green.)
Fitting, don't you think. :D

D

Darsh

Green with envy?:D
It's not quiet complete yet.
[me] dyes his hair green and puts in green contact lenses[/me]
I'm just getting in touch with nature...uh oh, I think I hear the call of the wild, gotta go!:D

I

Ihsans Shade

Mind if I join nano? Ihsan jumps into the arena with sheild of (?the?)ages, and a paint ball cannon. Launches one into the air.

Hungry for battle...

Ihsan's Shade