I LIKE this new section!

W

Whimsical

Home made cards section ... oh, be still my fluttering heart... <gives a wide grin and surveys the place with an air of propriety> Ah do believe I've found a home in the asylum, goodness gracious.

I hereby claim this area in the name of all my fellow nutbars out there! <plants a flag with a single mystic word etched in glowing runes on it, "Snickers">

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

So i finally get my cable modem back, and the first place i go is here. I'm lookin around, and see all these new sections. I'm like "Dude(i refer to myself as dude alot), this place is great now. Before it was good, but these new areas are awsome. So i'm lookin at them and i go hey, they made whimsical a new home. it may say homemade cards, but we all know the the Queen card-maker will live in this section. And i saw that the site was good, and smiled.

N

NeuroDeus

New sections sprounting out like ... tea leaves out of my ears ?

C

Cateran Emperor

As it was specially made for Whimsical I imagine (though it may not have been), this should get to be pretty insane ;)

In a good way at least :cool:

W

Whimsical

I had no idea those cards I made were popular enough to merit a section of their own. <laughs> This new section was most likely made to accomodate all the OTHER card-makers here in the CPA (y'all give yourselves a nice pat on the back now, you creative geniuses you...). ;)

Ah sure am flattered misters Emperor and Pie-Eater think the way they do though ... my heart-felt thanks. :D