I can't read my own scribbles.

N

Nightstalkers

Okay, I woke up this morning at around 3 AM and scribbled out a strategy to try... The only problem is that I can only read one thing on the paper: Kismet.

Okay, I figured out that I could probably, most likely use something like Meekstone. Hmm... I already solved my first problem with the little 1/1 monsters and such... why can't I use Thran Weaponry to boost everything to a 3 power creature?

Well, now I need something to definitely lockdown lands... Something like a Living lands maybe? And I also need to figure out something to do about untapping my own lands...

N

Notepad

One guy I used to know played this evil combo...in multiplayer:

Kismet + Stasis + Chronatog

You lock them down (with multiple Kismets nowadays) and just wait to deck them while skipping your own turns with Chronatog. Slow, but evil :D

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Originally posted by SeFRo
Kismet + Stasis + Chronatog
I made a deck, not really for multiplayer though, that won using those cards and everyone's favorite Vise...

T

train

Mishra's Helix...

winter orb...

Keep 'em locked down during their upkeeps with the helix, and they'll never even have enough mana to disenchant...:D

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
A friend of mine had a monobrown deck that could achieve a lockdown with Helix alone. No cards to combo with it were necessary. His deck has so much surplus mana that locking down the opponents lands was always easy...

N

Notepad

Except, of course, for that part where they cast Disenchant or Naturalize instantly during their upkeeps...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The same turn? They're both artifacts, so that seems kind of tough...

But this deck did fall apart to significant hate. It sure ate up decks that weren't ready for it though...