I can't believe I wasn't here earlier... Greetings

B

Baskil

Hey all, my name (on here) is Baskil. I'm somewhat a competitive player (play in ptq's and such), but I'm not against playing against multiple opponents. I find it a good way to unwind and have fun. I'm sure a bunch of us will clash over some issues, but that's what makes boards fun.

You can also check out my weekly (soon to be updated) column at http://www.ccgprime.com/mtg/columns/sjackson/sjindex.htm

Later,

D

DÛke

ADVICE: The only sad part about making friends on the net, and on these boards, is, you know, loosing them.

INFO: I'm Duke, as you can see. I'm stupid, I'm cool, I'm smart, I'm wierd, and I'm obsecure...Oh, yeah, and I'm a big spammer. Just some information about me.

You will have fun here...I hope:)...

N

nodnarb24

Hi, don't get to close to me. They say my insanity is contagious.

D

DÛke

...about your long dances with you know who, *cough* Whim *cough* *cough* seee *cough*...
Ok, I'm gonna(going) to tell him anyway: You see, Baskil, my friend here Spidey, um, let me just put it this way:
IT'S RATED 'X'...

D

Darsh

HAHA!! Are we trying to scare the newbie away already? I must have missed that memo. Welcome mr. play in ptq's and stuff! I will now attempt to read your mind....I'm confused is what you're thinking, don't worry were all insane once you get to know us (you thought I was going to say normal, didn't you?) see I can read minds!

H

Hawaiian mage

Hello. I'm the local apocolyptic phrophet. I hope we have many a swell times together, seeing as how Y2K+1 is comeing soon...

N

Namielus

Well I'm most likey sane here but you really can't trust that, do to some manipluation I've got my sane half of my brain typing here and the crazy a$$ed insane brain in RL causing havoc. What ever you do DON'T MESS WITH...
[me]is cut short of finishing his sentence as the long arm of a woman reaches into his mouth and grabs his tougue.[/me]
[me]turns to see her.[/me]

And Namieles isn't heard of for 3 more days, until he is found in his room with his tougue tieing his arms and legs to his head.

C

Cateran Emperor

ADVICE: Ignore every second post of DUke's. You'll save several hours worth of reading that way ;)

INFO:
[me]bows formally[/me]

Welcome! I'm the only one here who knows what the heck is going on in the real world and can be considered sane! :D

I'm also the unofficial Magic Storyline guy for our zany CPA. If you need a hand figuring out why Urza's still around and just what he IS doing, stop by the Story board.

BTW, where's Zadok with the nickname speech? He should've been here by now...

G

Gerode

Hi, I'm one of the insane CPA members!

Just ask if you need help getting out of your CPA newbie straight jacket. Just make sure Multani isn't watching. He tries to hunt down all the psychos. Don't lets us all scare you (Especially Namelius); I won't bother you unless you take one of my Shiny Objects.

N

Namielus

Gerode I'm flabbergassed, why would you say Namelius? They is no one on the forms with that name?

BTW Almindhra did it to me.

And just here-say, but if you were trying to spell my name and make a complete mockery of me, how would I be scarier?

[Edited by Namielus on October 5th, 2000 at 02:40 AM]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
We did no such thing! No x-rated dances, nosireebob. :)

You must be overworked and getting quite an active imagination... here, lie down... take a breather... ;)

Z

Zadok001

Suleiman is hard enough to spell, spelling it backwards is like trying to hit with a .22 at five hundred yards... Can't be done.

Sorry this one took me so long, guys! I'm here! (Sheesh.)

Welcome aboard, Baskil! 'Nother columnist is good to have; we have our influx of the incomprehinsible (NAMEILUS), hopefully your words will help balance that out some... As a secondary question, I _know_ I've heard your name before... But I can't for the life of me figure out where!

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

B

Baskil

I post semi-regularly on MTGNews. I also lurk in the dumbest place on earth (Y!Clubs). And if you've MUDded before, I used to use this nick alot too. :)

D

Darsh

Lets see, three people mispelled Namielus' name, even Namielus himself!