I AM THE FIRST ONE

M

Mundungu

I might piss a few people of because I dont really have something to post but this empty board attracted me even more than a bar of swiss cheese ....

Emptiness cannot be ...

So I am the first one to post YOOOO HOOOOO

Ed : I love the new boards, great job

M

Mundungu

Oh well I found out how to view the threads now,
and I feel very stupid :eek:

please please please delete this thread before I die of shame 'cause of my stupidity

BTW Ed : the board would show nothing because I was set on :
show only last two days ????

D

Dune Echo

:D

Maybe we should leave here to shame you to death... I'll give a day or so, so everyone can see it and then we'll delete it...

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
I..uhh.. can't delete threads anymore. Yeah, that's it. :D

About that emptiness thing: I'm about to fix it.

M

Mundungu

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

[me] crawls in a dark corner and hope nobody will see him.

[me] wish he could delete his thread by himself but cant find the magic button.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

S

Spaceman Spiff

ya AHhahHAHhahHAahHAHahhHAHhahAHhahHAHhahHAHhahHAHHahhahHAHh, oh wait this isnt the laugh yourself silly contest?
oh, ok HOW DO YOU MAKE SMILEYS!?!?!? = P

S

Spaceman Spiff

yay who cares about anything anymore i can make smileys!!

yay

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

[Ed here, don't use SOOOO many smilies in a post!]

T

The Magic Jackal

these new smilies are cool!
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

[Edited by The Magic Jackal on 04-20-2000 at 07:10 PM]

T

The Magic Jackal

on the bottom of the board it has smilies in orange print. Click on it.
:) :( :eek: :rolleyes: :p :D :confused: :cool: :mad: ;) :eek:

G

Gizmo

Aw!
I just nicked all the smilies for the latest update of my team website (plug, plug) but now they are updated with shading and stuff and I have to do it all again!
:(

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Gizmo - that shouldn't be hard. Just download the new smilies and rename them to what you called them on your site.

For example, download tongue.gif and rename it to smtongue.gif (or whatever you called it)

Now, just re-upload the new gifs over the old ones and tada! You should have the new pictures

T

The Magic Jackal

FYI Gizmo, I often check your webpage, once evey other week or so. I have noticed that there really isn't that great of a variety of decks. Now this isn't ment to offend you, but I was looking for a type 2 sligh deck (favorite deck type), and i was dissapointed when I didn't see one. I was looking for some ideas, because my sligh deck seems to be missing something. (I always do that when i build a deck, i forget to put in the most basic card, don't you hate that?) Anywho, I guess I'll just go elsewhere to find some ideas.

Z

Zadok001

Giz's site is a team webpage, I believe he's only posting his team's decks. If they aren't playing type 2 Sligh, chances are he's not posting type 2 Sligh. :)

"Correct me if I'm wrong, Giz..."

T

The Magic Jackal

That's true, but I'm surprised to see such a small selection of decks. 2 or 3 decks per person, tops. My team usually has 3 active decks per person, with a couple more in the works. I currently have aoubt 3 decks, with about 3, no 4 in the works. I was just surprised that Gizmo had not made a sligh deck. It does say that he likes and aggressive deck, and what is more aggressive than sligh?

G

Gizmo

Well the website does simply and honestly reflect what we are playing in the team. Perhaps what you are seeing is the fact that the team is pretty cutting-edge in terms of design and playing and so only the very best ideas survive longer than an hour in our playtest sessions.

However I am always willing to discuss any idea with anybody and so Magic Jackal should feel free to post a 'lets build a Sligh deck' topic. The main reason I`ve been quiet in the past few weeks is because there have been so few good deckbuilding topics recently for me to get my teeth into. Throw a Sligh decklist up and you`ll see me chomp down like a starving bear.

Where have all the ideas gone anyway? Or are we just suffering from the fact there hasn`t been a new release for a while?

T

The Magic Jackal

Where have all the ideas come gone? Hmmm, I've been having a lot of ideas lately (acc. angelgeddon- a little down the list). I've got maybe 4 or 5 deck ideas that I'm currently working on, all which are new and creative. Maybe I'll get around to posting them, or even writing a little article about them or somethin'. I've just had a couple of tournies lately and haven't gotten around to playtesting the new decks all that much. I just figured out how to work Apprentice, so I may be able to playtest them and then post up some good ideas. :)