Hurricane Season

Killer Joe

Criminy! Hurricane Wilma? Did you know that the Hurricane season isn't officially over until November 30th? After this one they'll be named after the greek alphabet; Hurricane Alpha '05, Hurricane Beta '05, etc...

Good grief!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Aye carumba! How much longer is this madness going to continue?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
And it's probably going to be this year for several more years... apparently, we're in the "busy" stretch that lasts 10-15 years (which started in the mid or late 90's, I think).

Ferret

Staff member
Bah! Hurricanes, shmurricanes. All I ever here about on the news is hurricanes, earthquakes, mudlsides and the plight of the poor people ravaged by them. Do you know how long it takes to wait through this before I can finally get to the football scores? I'm 6,500 miles away from Sportscenter and going crazy out here...

Seriously, you'd think it was the end of the world or something...

-Ferret

"Two more weeks!!!!"

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Finally! Someone who has their priorities set up!!!!!!!!!!!

Football is definitely priority........... as long as it's NFL and not college. BLECH!!!!!!!! College football.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ferret

Staff member
OH my, I know we're going off topic here, but hurricanes (and other passe natural disasters) are so boring. Sure, people are dying or getting displaces or not getting aid fast enough, blah, blah, blah (wow, Iraq sure has jaded me), but football is inportant - at least, the NFL.

The NFL is looking to have a great season this year. The Patriots might actually lose this year. Meanwhile, my favourite team, The Bucs, have a the best record in the NFC. Life is good. Now, if I can just get home to watch a few games...

-Ferret

"NCAA? Blech. Who ranks those guys anyway?"