[HUMOR] Casual Combo Deck!!!

A

arhar

Yeah, that's right. That's right. Everyone and their mother are making combo-decks right now, so I thought - why not make a casual one?

Allright, here I go.

As I learned from the Dojo, all combo decks descriptions should start like this - just fill in the blanks.

"Man, ....... is so broken, it should be banned!!!! Especially with ......... I can't believe Wizards even printed this card! I playtested the deck abusing this combo on Apprentice, and it did really well against ......current leading Deck to Beat......, it consistently won on turn ..... .I even won on turn .... once, during playtesting, but that was when I correctly mised the metagame etc, etc"

So..... Here we go!

"Man, ..GOBLIN BOMB..... is so broken, it should be banned!!!! Especially with ...GIANT FAN...... I can't believe Wizards even printed this card! I playtested the deck abusing this combo on Apprentice, and it did really well against ......TurboGrimAcceleratedBargain......, it consistently won on turn ..78... .I even won on turn ..15.. once, during playtesting, but that was when I correctly mised the metagame etc, etc"

If any of you don't know, Goblin Bomb is a red enchantment from Weatherlight that lets you flip a coin during your upkeep. If you win a flip, put a fuse counter on it. Remove 5 fuse counters from it, sacrifice it, to deal 20 damage to any target. And Giant Fan is an Unglued Artifact that lets you move the counters from one card to another, and if another card refers to any type of counters, the moved counter becomes of this type. In other words, if you use Giant Fan to move a +1/+1 counter from any Spike, or whatever, to Goblin Bomb, it becomes a fuse counter. But.... after making the essentials of the deck, I'm stuck!!! Here's what I have so far:

- parts of the combo -
4x Giant Fan
4x Goblin Bomb

- accelleration -
4x Grim Monolith
4x Voltaic Key

- every deck should have 4 of those -

4x Cyclopean Mummy

But now I'm stuck! So, fellow Casual players, could you help me build this deck and kick all pro-tour players asses? Thanks!

Here's what other people have already said about this deck:

Mr. T.: Dem Goblin Bom's are helluva tough, foo'!

Gwendelyn DiCorci(sp?): Oooh.. Is that a Goblin Bomb in your pocket or you just glad to see me?

Orgg: Huh? What? Goblin Bomb? CHAAAAAARGE!!! Oh wait.. there's a Cyclopean Mummy over there.. NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! RUN AWAY!!

(Sorry theOrgg buddy.. i just had to throw that in)

B.F.M.: Huh? What was that? Was that a bee sting? Oh.. The Goblin Bomb just exploded at my face.. I see.. Arrrgh!!

My computer science teacher: And what exactly ARE you doing, Mr?

:)