How well can you do?

Discussion in 'Rules Questions' started by Spiderman, Jul 18, 2000.

1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

For those of you who haven't ventured to the Dojo lately (or magicadvisor.com), take this test and see how your rules knowledge stacks up. So far mine is pretty poor... since I'm doing what they suggest and just taking it without looking everything up in the rules. I've only answered the yes/no portion and am 50-60% correct so far. Yeesh.

http://www.magicadvisor.com/delphi/delphi2.html
  2. Chaos Turtle Demiurgic CPA Member, Admin Assistant

That is a hard test!

It's updated some from when I took it last, but you need to be familiar with the most recent of rulings to get it perfect.

I like the questions where you not only have to pick the right result, but the right reason for it. Those are the hardest of all.
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

When did you last take it? I think I missed it or the first one (if they're different) because they said this is version two. Maybe if I substitute a "1" instead of a "2" in the url I can get to it...
  4. Mikeymike Captain Hiatus

I started off well in the Yes or No, going 9-5. But then I got creamed in the multiple choice. I didn't finish that section, but I was at about 30% right when I stopped. Bad Mikey! :eek:
  5. Jaws10387 Hiding

The Y/N part of the test was hard but I still got about 60% right.(8/13) :p

I'll take the multiple choice later and I'll tell you how I do on it. :confused:

[Edited by Jaws10387 on July 19th, 2000 at 06:31 PM]
  6. Chaos Turtle Demiurgic CPA Member, Admin Assistant

*Whew!*

My Historical Geology Final was easier than this.

Part 1: 10/13 = 77%
    Part 2: 31/36 = 86%
    Part 3: 14/17 = 82%

Total: 55/66 = 83%

My eyes hurt. :rolleyes:
  7. I8Piggo New Member

I got all the yes/no right! :) I got less than half of the multiple choice right! :(

-Daniel
    Working hard to lose my membership virginity
  8. Elrond Veteran CPA Lurker

That was pretty tough. I got 4 y/n questions wrong, but then fell apart on the multiple choice.
  9. terzarima New Member

Good test Did pretty good (I've been studying)

13/13 Yeah!
    32/36
    15/17

So the grad total is (drum roll please)

60/66

Took me along time
  10. Chaos Turtle Demiurgic CPA Member, Admin Assistant

Wow.
    Good job! ;)
  11. Erbrich New Member

I ended up:
    Part I: 10/13 77%
    Part II: 30/36 83%
    Part III: 16/17 94%

56/66 85%

I was surprised I did so well. Maybe that's why all of my friends tell me I should become a certified judge. I prefer the Casual Scene, though.

Erb
  12. Hetemti The Wide-Awake Nightmare

That test is bull. I quit at the one with the white Ghitu Slinger. You can't tell me that an ability is seperate from the card that created it, like in that thing about shooting Tim to stop him from pinging your wife or something, yet bleaching that Ghitu before the 2pts resolve will change the color of the ability.

Delphi ][ is some bad jank.
  13. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

If possible, can you post the question here so people (like me :)) have an inkling of what you're talking about?
  14. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

This is correct. I actually did pretty well, so far. I've gone through 34 questions and have 26 right...