How Many People Will Vote in This Poll?

How many people will vote in this poll?

• Total voters

turgy22

Nothing Special
Just thought I'd throw up a fun poll. The question is "How many people do you think will vote in this poll?" That's all. Take a guess.

E

EricBess

Ha...At the time I voted, I was correct!!!!

Okay, I actually think between 10 and 20, but I couldn't resist.

B

BigBlue

Funniest thing is, the creator didn't vote himself....

D

DarthFerret

<---if my vote is wrong, I will just create 3-6 more accounts and vote with them too!

<snicker>

**Warning: Future Politition on the loose, beware of ballot box stuffing!**

B

BigBlue

See... now if they would just close this poll, I woiuld be golden... but, I have a feeling it's gonna hit more now.... booo to this sort of no-fun lunchtime poll...

The funner poll question is:

"You win five million dollars from the Publisher's Sweepstakes, and the same day that that big Ed guy gives you the cheque, aliens land on the Earth and say they're going to blow up the world in two days. What do you do?"

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I wanted to vote for infinity billion votes, but there wasn't an option.

Ransac, cpa trash man

turgy22

Nothing Special
Ransac said:
I wanted to vote for infinity billion votes, but there wasn't an option.
Hmmm... I meant to have 6 choices, with the sixth being 20+. I even remember filling that out in the poll options, but maybe I screwed something up.

L

Limited

BigBlue said:
"You win five million dollars from the Publisher's Sweepstakes, and the same day that that big Ed guy gives you the cheque, aliens land on the Earth and say they're going to blow up the world in two days. What do you do?"
Get on the phone with Jeff Goldblum and Will Smith!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Click on the number of votes in the poll (ie. the 5 votes for 12-20) and see who voted for what......

E

EricBess

Hey, I never knew that. I'm not sure if that's cool or not :D I may want to change my response to a few past polls :eek::D

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'm a bit surprised that everyone else resisted the "zero" choice. I thought maybe HOUTS would pick it...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EricBess said:
Hey, I never knew that. I'm not sure if that's cool or not :D I may want to change my response to a few past polls :eek::D
It's an option the poll creator can turn on when creating the poll. Usually it is turned off - as far as I know, only the polls for voting for the Casual Card Committee members and this poll have been turning it on.

Killer Joe

Dang it! I was voter number 13 :( and I voted for the 6 - 10 choice.

Are we asking celebrities to vote now? Jeff Goldblume and Will Smith? How about Sandra Bullock and Renee Russo?