Hi?

F

Fear

Hi...Im one of Dawns friends...I play magic as well.

I am a 17 female, im BI, im a junior in High School, I enjoy magic very much, espically Blue-White control. Dawn said this place is "The Rage", so I guess I will look into it. So...hi!

H

Hawaiian mage

Welcome, aquantince of the devil!

This is the CPA, everyone seems fine at first... But their all out to get you.

Fourtunatly you can let me hold on to your preciouse little soul and I'll... Uhh... Keep it safe for you.

None the less, you being female you can use this to your advantage to controle just about anyone here. Never forget that, it could be your key to escape.

D

Darsh

Welcome Dawn is right this place is great, just don't get run off by the "crazy" members;)
Like H-Mage
And MrXarvox

[Edited by Darsh on 11-24-00 at 03:43 PM]

M

MrXarvox

Hello. I am a force of pure evil. I know what you're thinking, "you're not evil, I bet at home you like to pet your kitty cat". Well you're damn right I like to pet my kitty cat! nothing embodies evil more perfectly than something cute and fluffy!

Welcome.

Haha! first to post!

<edit: damn. have to settle for third.>

N

nodnarb24

Hi, we got another girl on our hands.

You should watch out for DÛke, he hits on all the ladies.

H

Hawaiian mage

Who wants to help me create a giant angry mob and go out on my annual Darsh burnings?

MrXarvox, you'll help me right? C'mon! We've allready got his post surrounded!

D

Darsh

Wouldn't this be the first annual Darsh burning?
Besides, the truth is the one thing your are powerless against and it my weapon.
How now brown cow?

H

Hawaiian mage

Actually, I've nocked you into concussions and burned you many numerouse times. At this point it's around 24, but I stoped counting a while back.

Concussions are fun!

D

Darsh

But isn't this the first time it's been a mob burning?
Anyway how many female members do we have now? around 8-10?

H

Hawaiian mage

Purple Jester, Whimsicle, Almindrah, Grifith_se, Erin Puff, Zhaneel, Zero, Fear... Who am I forgetting? DAmn it, I know theres someone else but I can't remember.

Oh well.

D

Darsh

Sadist Angel and arachiron I know are
Thats 10, about double since when I joined.
So many to worship, so little time;)

H

Hawaiian mage

Wow, Fear posted this 5 minutes ago and there's allready 10 replies...

That's quite a bit of attention for someone who just got here...

D

Darsh

Too bad most of it's from two members...anyway what do you expect? It's a female member you know how long those posts are...

H

Hawaiian mage

Well I guess that justifies the blatant spamming that I have just cuased. :)

N

nodnarb24

[me]grabs darsh and throws him into a pit of fire.[/me]

What? Mob burning? No, I just wanted to throw someone into a fire.

A SACRIFICE TO THE ALMIGHTY FEMALES THAT WILL OVER POWER US!!!

S

Smithy

It isn't just 'cause she's female that Zero is so popular, it's that she has something to say.

Hi there Fear, here's hoping that you're as vociferous as Zero..;)

Z

Zero

Hey Fear! Its about time you got here girl! You'll have to excuse the men...:rolleyes:

Anyway, heres My Thing, the Classic Speech!

/begin{classic speech}
Hey ya'll! I know your a new member, and I dig that! I also know you'll probably have a lot of questions or polls you want to post. But before you do anything like that, head over to the ole Classic forum to see some of the polls that have been posted many times before! Please, post what YOU think on each one, and don't post repeats of any that are there. In the Classic forum, there are all kinds of questions! From Age to music, Sports to games, and even one on your favorite Blastoderm Kill method, it has you covered. So, Welcome, and enjoy the Classic Forum!
/end{Classic speech}

Welcome Fear!

(Oh, and Crystal said no! Lol!)

D

DÛke

...Fear. What do you fear?

I hope you don't fear guys, because I'm a guy who's hoping to become yours all the time, any time, when you like, as you like. ;)

I hope you don't fear me, because I wanna rock with you, all night, dance you into day, sunlight, I wanna rock with you, all night, we're gonna rock the night away.

Welcome here, Fear, loose that fear, keep it in the name, it sounds precious on you, and I'm sure you are.

I'm DÛke, and I have just welcomed you. :)

[Edited by DÛke on 11-24-00 at 11:54 PM]

A

Apollo

Don't worry, Fear, DUke does that to all the girl members that join.

Anyway, welcome to the CPA. Hopefully, you haven't been scared off yet. That happens a lot. I can't figure out why...:rolleyes: