Hi

C

Ctran1218

Hi, dw51688 told me of this site. If you are wondering, I am his and Jaws10387's classmates. Another one of us. lol. Well anyways hi!

C

Ctran1218

No need for the nickname speech. I know and will PM Zadok. (dw told me everything) You can steal it if you want. I guess. :D

S

sageridder

welcome aboard.wearing the aluminum foil protective headgear is not required,but it will stop some members from reading your thoughts.

N

nanokill

let me welcome you to the asylum that is the cpa. no one here is sane, but it has soft walls, good food , warm jacktes, i know i'll never leave [me]struggles with straight jacket"come off dammit"[/me]j/k :p

enjoy the insanity.looks like you will fit right in

and also if you are wondering about the cool little nicknames under our names. they are courtousy of a guy named zadok001 and since i like to annoy him i'll post his speech for him. here ya go zadok

zadok's nickname speech:
begin{nickname speech} Ok, here's the deal. I am your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me with a request for a specific one, I will give it to you'.
/end{nickname speech}

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Why do you guys put so many numbers after your names? What's the story, or is just random numbers. They all seem to contain 1 and 8.

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

I know you too. Your Chuong right? I think i spelled it correctly. Anyway welcome to the CPA. :)

C

Cateran Emperor

Well, surely they told you about me? No? D'oh [walks away depressed] :(

M

Multani

This is Multani, maro-sorcerer for your annual weather report.
The "Other Stuff" forum is pretty warm with a scorching 100,00 degrees in the Battle Arena and Suggestions. The CPA Stuff forums are also in aheat wave. You can see the high pressure wave moving in. The rest of the boards are a cool and nice 80 degrees. There are isolated flame fights in various areas. One particular: the Almindhra-DUke, is fairly large and best to keep away form it. I'll be back with you weather travel plans. :D

Sooo, did DW tell you about me?
Any way welcome to the CPA. :)

O

Ogg

OGG GREET. OGG GREET!! HI, WELCOME TO CPA FORUMS. ME OGG. ME JOINED A FEW HOURS AGO. PEOPLE ARE WORRIED ABOUT ME ALREADY. OGG HAS FUN HERE. YOU CAN TOO!

Z

Zadok001

I could have sworn I responded to this already... :) Oh, well. Welcome aboard! I think I'm gonna start calling you guys the Number People. I second nodnarb's question!

W

Whimsical

And welcome to the asylum! I third the question by misters Nodnard and Zadok ... now why does that phrasing sound so odd? :) Welcome and happy posting!

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Too late to cook. Instead, i'm goin to whistle an old sea chanty
::stats whistling an old sea chanty..........................1 hour later.............. 2 hours..................... 3 hours later................. 4 hours later..........stops:: And thats the end of that. Welcome to the CPA.