Hi! I'm Istanbul, and this deck is gonna suck!

I

Istanbul

I'm putting together a pain-in-the-butt deck, a remake of my white-blue "There Are Only Creatures In Play When I SAY There Can Be Creatures In Play" deck. This time, it's pure white.

20x Plains
3x Kjeldoran Outpost
1x Kor Haven
1x Sol Ring
3x Basalt Monolith

4x Blinking Spirit
4x Ivory Gargoyle

4x Wrath of God
4x Winds of Rath
4x Swords to Plowshares
4x Cessation

4x Disenchant
4x Story Circle

Thoughts?

D

Dune Echo

LOL! That is cool man! Have you considered using Spirit Mirror and False Prophet. If you want to get a little creative and add direct damage, put in Skull Catapult with the Soldier tokens and Spirit Tokens.

D

Duel

You want fun? put a Wave of reckoning to bump your "Oops there goes your thorn elemental" cards to the nice number of 12. Goig overboard? Hell yeah!
Also, you might want to throw in parallax waves

G

galtwish

Grim Monolith is far superior to Basalt Monolith, as is Mana Vault. If you really need artifact mana acceleration, I would suggest the Diamonds, as they give you 4 mana on turn 3, just enough to Wrath.

F

FoundationOfRancor

you just gotta play this deck with a smirk on your face the whole time...

I

Istanbul

Dune Echo - Actually, I was thinking of picking up some $3.00 Jade Statues at the local We-Only-Care-About-Type-II place.
Duel - Nah. The remainder of my slots are dedicated to keeping me alive, and Cessation can just make recovery that much harder after a Wrath.
galtwish - Yeah, I know. And if I had any, I'd use 'em.

D

Dune Echo

Hey, if you're feeling devious along those same lines, Chimeric Sphere (Eh, it's okay) and Chimeric Staff are good cards for the same idea. The Spirit Mirror is entirely free however. You could sac it for other effects if had Ashnod's Altar in the deck or instead of Blinky, Spirit Mirror doesn't need to be recast each time it could be destroyed.