hi, im a noob

G

Gene

hi there! im new here, im from Poland, and greets to everyone! i play magic for 2 months, but used to play it long time ago, in 1998, and ended after urzas block. now im back to magic, and play only casually with friends, and i love draft tournaments :) see you on forum

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Welcome. I'd just like to say that it's a pleasure having a new face around the SWEET MOTHER OF GOD ALMIGHTY ON TOP OF A CUCUMBER!!!!! LOOK OUT FOR THAT TREE THAT'S FALLING AND ABOUT TO HIT YOU AND... oh.... nevermind. That was just a bug.

:D

Welcome!

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

depolarization

Hello!

I'm curious, has Magic: the Gathering been printed in Polish yet?

I visited Poland back in 2002. Spent most of my time in the city of Krakow. If anyone on this forum gets the opportunity to visit the place, I recommend it emphatically. Poland has really nice people, great food (best vodka in Europe!) and the old-towns that survived the war are very beautiful. I even found a nice gamestore in that city. Only thing was that I don't remember if the magic cards were in Polish or not. I think they were still in English and imported into the country. I'm also curious as to how the European Union will change Poland. Ah well, getting very off topic...

Well, hope you enjoy it here Gene. Hope to see your posts soon.

G

Gene

yeah, krakow is very beautiful city. i live not so far from it :) and yes, we have the best vodka! come and try :)
we have magic in english, its not printed in polish. but i think this is better

Killer Joe

I grew up in a polish neighborhood on the South Side of Pittsburgh, alot of the elders were from various e-block countries. At night you could walk down the street and hear several languages from Polish to Hungarian to Slovakian and the likes.

Welcome aboard my friend! :)