Hi guys

J

Jigglypuff

I don't recognize too many of the names, so I bet none of you remember me. But if you do, here's something interesting for you to read.

So I don't actually play Magic anymore. I quit for good around Coldsnap, when I figured out that I actually didn't like playing anymore and I was just there to hang out with some friends.

I'm living in Michigan now, going to grad school for music composition. I primarily work on an 8-year old laptop (a Pismo PowerBook), so that should tell you something about my financial situation. Actually, it doesn't, because I'm living pretty comfortable, but I can't really afford a big purchase.

Every so often I still read some MtG-related stuff, mostly rules-related things. I don't know any of the new cards so most of the discussions go over my head, but I still read anyway. I don't know why, but it's fun sometimes.

Still single. Not much to say about that.

That's all.

D

DarthFerret

Well, I for one do remember you. Thanks for the update. Always wonder what happens to people when they drop off the face of the CPA Forums....:D

Killer Joe

I remember you!

Okay, so that makes me (Music Ed.), you (Music Comp.) and Ransac (Music Performance) as Music Majors, yeah!!!!!! :D (EDIT: Mooseman - Rock Star! btw, where's that pic you posted of yourself playing bass?)
Magic is what you make of it, wanna play with the good old stuff? I'm sure there are many folks still out there wanting to play 'old school'.

btw, for me, please don't write anything with an Italian II chord, PLEASE!!!!!!:eek:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well it's good to see some old faces come back for a visit.
Drop in to a thread or get into a game..... we do more than just magic.... well, usually.

um, KJ? Did you forget someone else on this board who has some background in music..... ahem......

B

BigBlue

Even if you're only back for a visit... Welcome Back!

Long Time no hear, and like others, I often wonder about posters of old and what became of them.

Killer Joe

I'm still waiting for the return of Whimsy and PurpleJester, they were "FUN" gals, oh, and um, Almindhra, too! :p

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Who are you?.... j/k !

You're a music comp major in Michigan? What a COINCIDENCE! I'm an opera singer in Cleveland! You should compose some good music for me to sing! :D

Nice to have you back, JP.

Killer Joe;274845 said:
btw, for me, please don't write anything with an Italian II chord, PLEASE!!!!!!:eek:
I'm sure you mean Italian Augmented 6th chord? And what's wrong with them!?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

Oh, so you WERE paying attention in theory class....:p and here I thought all you "loud" singers just paid attention to how sound funny when warming-up. :D

B

Budget Player Cadet

Welcome back! I'm the (relatively) new kid on the block who's never around except when he's forbidden from being on the computer! Rollout is still my favorite attack in SSBB. ^_°_^

J

Jigglypuff

It's actually pretty cool that people recognize me. I was gone for a pretty long time.

Ransac: Get me a text, we can talk about it. I could use some work.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Of course I remember Jigglypuff. One of the original 151 pokemon, it evolves into Wigglytuff, which is unfortunately not very useful in battle. Oh wait, wrong Jigglypuff...

Of course I remember Jigglypuff. You used to sign your posts with "Steve."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Of course we couldn't forget you, Jigglypuff. If you ever want to try a game, we're here...

You had a sister too who used to come here? ErinPuff I think?

I don't think Whimsy or PJ will be back... Almindhra popped in once or twice over the summer, I think...