W

Wire

HI Folk´s,
I´m the newbie *g*.
I wish, we have many Fun together.

Ciao Wire

D

dw51688

Don't be scared at some of the things we do, some are crazy but you'll fit in just fine. :D

S

sageridder

:p good site good posts best damn game around it just dosen't get much better,...on this rock at least.:cool:

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

I have officialy changed the name of the car as you can see. Just making my rounds, saying hi to the new inmates. :: offers pie to the newbie:: try it, its good. also if you need any corrective eye surgery, I just took up a new hobbie.

A

Apollo

Welcome! If you want a cool orange nickname like the one under my name, Personal message Zadok001 and tell him what you want.

N

nanokill

why hasn't zadok001 used his (shudders) nickname speech on him yet. he was here a few minutes ago. any way welcome to our insanity wire. don't worry the straitjackets in the mail.:D

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Hi. i'm one of the residant nut jobs. Must Have atleast 2 voices in your head to enter.

Z

Zadok001

Sheesh, I miss one New Members post, and everyone goes ape-nuts on me... :) Welcome aboard!!! Apollo got the point across, I'm sure, but here's the now-infamous speech anyways:

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

N

Namielus

I will never say hi, damn it!!!

If anyone here is sane that has to be me.

"Arthur:'I think i'm going crazy'
Tick:'Your not going crazy Arthur, your going sane in a crazy world'"

O

Ogg

OGG PERFECTLY SANE. JUST POSSESSED BY DEMONS. WAIT, OGG DENIED THAT. OGG NOT POSSESSED BY DEMONS! REALLY. OGG TOTALLY SURE... BELIEVE OGG. HE NOT POSSESSED....

WELCOME TO CPA! OGG PART OF CPA. OGG NOT SLIGHTLY SANE. OGG TAKES PRIDE IN HIS PSYCHOTIC LITTLE WORLD. OGG LIKE! OGG LIKE!

OGG CRUSH! MAIM!! KILL!!!

C

Cerberus

welcome to the CPA have a fun time here and alwas remember this one thing we are crazy I am at least I realy don't know about the rest