hey this is a problemi have alot man and its pissin me off

M

magicman_moe

do you ever have that kinda freind that you play mtg
with and sometimes during the game if hes startin to lose after he thought he had the game won and starts to
try to find ways to cheat right in front of you? like heres an example:
he tried to vendetta a creature of mine and i power sinked it for 5 right, well i knew he only had 4 lands so i put in 5 mana so he couldnt dodge the counterspell i threw at him.
well at this time he had a maniquinn out and it was tapped. he tried to untap it in front of me sayin oh he forgot to untap it so he coud use it against me. well i wasnt goin for it so i told him ya cant do that thats illegal in the game man. well he started a damned 10 minute argument with me fortunatly i won and he shut up but the problem is is it just me or does this ever happen to you too? leave all comments and stories here.

F

FoundationOfRancor

yeah, I myself used to do that. Thats generally caused by that great feeling of winning to the crappy feeling of losing. Finally I relized that playing the game is fun, not winning.

And thus I became a casual player.

My input: Let him take it rather than arguing. If he doesent accept the non cheat rule eventually, tell him and then stop palying him. Oh do something liek this "That manakin was tapped and techinically this is illegal, but because I have a great freind named FoR and I am a casual player, untap it."

Or something like that...

M

magicman_moe

yeah but that sucks theres no reason to just cheat i mean im not a hardass or anything god knows i lose alot in mtg sometimes kinda like ill go on a streak of winning then lose my ass off for about 15 to 20 games just bad luck i guess oh well