hey, there! another new member to check out!!

U

unicornkane

hey there! my friend casey told me this was a cool place to check out, so i'm here! if any of you have any suggestions to what i should do while i'm here, feel free to let me know! other than that, i'm 16/f/wi, just to let you know! see ya around!

H

Hawaiian mage

Hi. I'm an ancient Hawaiian god who died from lack of believers and then reincarnated through the AEther and manifested into the being you see before you. I'm also abnoxiouse.

Now you will revieve several speeches, some about nicknames, some about how you'll never escape, and some about free food.

J

Jaws10387

Welcome to the CPA! :p

/begin{nickname speech [Jaws10387 version]}
Ok, here's the deal, Zadok001 is your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message him with a request for a specific one, he will give it to ya./end{nickname speech [Jaws10387version]}

F

Fire Slinger

hey a girl! Wow I haven't seen one of those in years (j/k)

Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Free cake and pie for everybody.

N

nanokill

welcome you to the asylum that is the cpa. no one here is sane, but it has soft walls, good food , warm jackets, i know i'll never leave [me]struggles with straight jacket"come off dammit"[/me]j/k

enjoy the insanity.looks like you will fit right in here. we do need more girls at the cpa.....really

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Yea, respect my right, unlike what you people do to poor zodac. And now have to make a cake, since it expected.

::Runs home, and bakes a tripple-decker cake like at a wedding. Pulls up in the Stationwagon of Welcomeness. Pulls out REALLY BIG cake, punch, pie, and a roasted pig(hawaiian style). A vat priest jumps out of the cake::
How did that get in there??

N

nodnarb24

Hi, i'm nodnarb24. The call me insane, i don't know why. Maybe because i live in a white padded room and i wear sa jacket that keeps my arms tied behind my back

G

Gerode

Welcome! I just entered this asylum a few days ago. Feel free to run amok throught the forums once you break out of your warm cozy straight jacket, like I have.

O

Ogg

OGG BORED. OGG NO CRAZY- OGG STUPID. OGG KNOW ENOUGH, THOUGH. OGG KNOW MAGIC IS FUN. OGG KNOW PCKING IN D&D IS NOT FUN. OGG KNOW D&D IS FUN. OGG KNOW OGG! OGG STILL BORED. SUGGESTIONS? OGG WANT BUILD MAGIC DECK, BUT TOO BORED. OGG WORK ON CAMPAIGN NOW. OGG CRUSH!!

S

sageridder

Welcome aboard.*slips aluminun foil protective headgear to unicornkane.If you don't wear that they can read your mind.

N

Neo_Keo

Thats about all of the usual welcomes that we usualy give.

Welcome to the CPA.

I am the Minister of War.

Have fun and don't be a stranger on the message boards.

NEO,
The Minister of War

F

FoundationOfRancor

hey maggie! Glad you figured it out!

Sagerider: I was laughing a good 5 minutes after I read your post and chuckling for about 50.

*"...Read your mind" Oh! Thats a good one, hehe..."*

D

Darsh

Well I have nothing to worry about...I have lost my mind. Oh and welcome to the asylum hope you stay around here a while.

Z

Zadok001

I'm starting to think we scare people off... :) Welcome in! Needless to say, I'm the previously mentioned Zadok (and probably the 'zodac' in that other post too)... Good luck to ya', and don't let us scare you too badly!

N

nanokill

[me] goes over and releases unicornkane form her strait jacket and let her roam the halls of the cpa ward[/me]

relax .....i help almost all of the cpa newbie's out of their jackets, i did gerode a big favor but now my rolex is missing, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to let him out.....

N

Namielus

[me]struggles to loosen his 2 white coats.[/me]

Hello there, nice to see a girl on, well you have most likey heard that at least one time too many. I'm the resident really really nuts guy as you will soon find out.

[me] turns to nanokill, hey I'm a vet man come on just loosen it a little[/me]

It's also called playing with fire...

G

Gerode

nanokill -> That Rolex wasn't one of those Shiny Objects you threw, was it? Read my Sig, and be more careful next time! I don't know where Mitch (the Gerbil in my head) made me put it, so your watch is gone.

Sane Gerode: Thats ENOUGH of scaring CPA newcomers for today!

Again, welcome to the CPA!