hey nodnarb

N

nanokill

since we are the only one's here you wanna have an early morning paintball/waterballon/gun battle.

others can join if they want.

(nanokill drops ballon on nodnarb's head)

HAHA

N

nanokill

nanokill downloads early morning music selection from napster and begins playing creed, third eye blind and blink182

fires paint balls at nodnarb. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

argg....the smilies are blinding me.

N

nanokill

nanokill challenges everyone. straps on utility belt with water guns, paintball guns and infinite water balloons and stink bombs on it. arms himself with a supersoaker5000000and a trex class paintball gun. "come on bring it"

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Nodnarb24 throws a smoke bomb in front of Nanokill, temporarily blinding him. Then Nodnarb takes out his paintball guns and unleashes his rath on Nanokill.

N

nanokill

nanokill ducks behind cover and begins lobbing stink bombs in nodnarb's general direction

"i fart in your general direction"

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Nodnarb dodges the stink bombs and like a monkey, startes hurling sh*t at nanokill.

N

nanokill

sprays the incoming sh*t with supersoaker and arms swarms of angels with waater ballons, stink bombs and paint ball guns. the angels out of nodnarba nd his rat's firing range proceed to bombard him.:D take that. and remember they are out of your firing range

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

The rats put on their jet packs and fly towards the angels and knock the out of the sky with little rat baseball bats.

N

nanokill

angels dodge the bats and extinguish the jet packs with their water ballons and guns:D angels direct the falling rats to land on nodnarb

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Nodnarb sets up a net underneathhe rats to catch them.

D

dw51688

Sprays everyone in front of him with a jet of water with a 22 foot diameter under 70 PSI. DIE DIE DIE!

N

Namielus

[me]steps in to this room by acciedent, OH SH!T, seeing the clouds of sh!t, angels, rats, and 70psi of water spraying around[/me]
Opps looks like I missed alot of fun
[me]puts his nose in the air at the notion of 70 psi of water, then pulls out his 8000rpm boat propeller and sets it free[/me]

D

dw51688

kicks up his gun a notch to 150 PSI. And sets a 16000 rpm boat propeller that he stole from a lab loose!