hey nodnarb

Discussion in 'Battle Arena' started by nanokill, Sep 9, 2000.

1. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

since we are the only one's here you wanna have an early morning paintball/waterballon/gun battle.

others can join if they want.

(nanokill drops ballon on nodnarb's head)

HAHA
  2. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

nanokill downloads early morning music selection from napster and begins playing creed, third eye blind and blink182

fires paint balls at nodnarb. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

argg....the smilies are blinding me.
  3. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

nanokill challenges everyone. straps on utility belt with water guns, paintball guns and infinite water balloons and stink bombs on it. arms himself with a supersoaker5000000and a trex class paintball gun. "come on bring it"
  4. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Tag Guard

Nodnarb24 throws a smoke bomb in front of Nanokill, temporarily blinding him. Then Nodnarb takes out his paintball guns and unleashes his rath on Nanokill.
  5. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

nanokill ducks behind cover and begins lobbing stink bombs in nodnarb's general direction

"i fart in your general direction"
  6. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Tag Guard

Nodnarb dodges the stink bombs and like a monkey, startes hurling sh*t at nanokill.
  7. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

sprays the incoming sh*t with supersoaker and arms swarms of angels with waater ballons, stink bombs and paint ball guns. the angels out of nodnarba nd his rat's firing range proceed to bombard him.:D take that. and remember they are out of your firing range
  8. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Tag Guard

The rats put on their jet packs and fly towards the angels and knock the out of the sky with little rat baseball bats.
  9. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

angels dodge the bats and extinguish the jet packs with their water ballons and guns:D angels direct the falling rats to land on nodnarb
  10. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Tag Guard

Nodnarb sets up a net underneathhe rats to catch them.
  11. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

Sprays everyone in front of him with a jet of water with a 22 foot diameter under 70 PSI. DIE DIE DIE!
  12. Namielus Phrexian Plaguelord

[me]steps in to this room by acciedent, OH SH!T, seeing the clouds of sh!t, angels, rats, and 70psi of water spraying around[/me]
    Opps looks like I missed alot of fun
    [me]puts his nose in the air at the notion of 70 psi of water, then pulls out his 8000rpm boat propeller and sets it free[/me]
  13. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

kicks up his gun a notch to 150 PSI. And sets a 16000 rpm boat propeller that he stole from a lab loose!