hey ed i have an idea its not much but its an idea

M

magicman_moe

check this out seein as its 1 o'clock here where i live how about putting a chat room on this page man.
i know it sounds weird but i was thinkin that this would be easier to communicate with eachother instead of havin to wait and wait for someone to reply to your post.
well let me know what yall think im noticing that theres alot of the members here so thats why i asked hell if ya do
ill help ya to the
best of my abilities. hehe well im done for now

M

magicman_moe

cool ok thats 2 people that are pro chat room cmon people we need more.
its a cool idea once ya think about it
besides
it would be better for trading purposes also hehehe

A

Almindhra

They talked about having a chat room on the Suggestions board...Go there...Now young lad!!...

D

Django

I think this idea is very good. The problem for me is that I'm not on when most of you amercans are on. Sometimes I hate time differences.
I will probably be on more when I have moved down south, though. I'll get a good internet connection and I've not been able to track down any job opportunities yet, so I'll be on during swedish nighttime quite alot. Counter Strike will take most of my time since we've just started a new clan.. but I still like the idea. Gets the unnecessary spam out of the boards as well. :)

T

The Magic Jackal

Thank you rancor, everyone seems to forget about that. I think that if we put a link to it somewhere on the mainpage it would solve most of the problems.