hey all!

X

xreemer

Hey, I was referred here by a friend and I like it so far. I'll be around for a while.

D

Daggertooth

Welcome to the CPA Dan...Uh...I mean xreemer.:D

Daggertooth

F

fuzzy510

I gotta give this to you. Tradition.

/begin{theft of nickname speech speech}
/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

Finally! I have stolen the nickname speech! FWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BTW, PM Zadok001. He'll probably put a note here how he's pissed that I stole the speech.

BTW again, hi.
/end{theft of nickname speech speech}

Like I said, tradition. Oh, hi.

K

K9Archmage

WHY... Hello... I am K9Archmage. I will now list a bunch of alter egos.

I am god of strife, god of death, apprentice to the ways of ransakiness, i am not housebroken.

No... Really... I'm not. NONONO! Seriously, man. You can ask Ransac.

Hoipa

F

fuzzy510

I just thought of something. Who gave Zadok the Nickname speech?

K

K9Archmage

Good point. I think that it was some type of greater entity, namely, the great hamster in the sky.

Hoipa

Z

Zadok001

Needless to say, I'm Zadok... :)

Welcome aboard! I have to wonder who referred you, but hey, as long as you like it here - Have fun!

(As for my speech, I made it up when a particularly large group of new members joined at once - The hardcopy is on my desktop in a .txt file.)

I

Istanbul

Welcome. Don't worry, we're not cliquish, despite how we may come across sometimes. :)

D

Darsh

Originally posted by K9Archmage
wow, darsh sure made a nice long welcom there.

Hoipa
Well K9, I was going to post another comment, something like "Not ANOTHER usless spammer;)" but I decided not to.

F

fuzzy510

Originally posted by Ransac
SPA keys!!! SPA keys!!! Get your SPA keys here!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man
The CPA has a spa? Or is SPA an acronym? Oh well. I'll take one!!!!

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Well, fuzzy, you certainly do need a key for

Stupid
People
Anonymous

It's sort of like Alcoholics Anonymous, but it's for stupid people instead of alcoholics.

Well, xreemer (or should I say Dan?), welcome!

/begin{theft of nickname speech speech #2}
/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'.
/end{nickname speech}
/end{theft of nickname speech speech #2}

Aha! take that!
Who should take that, you may ask. Well, I don't know.

Hey, everybody! The state that the Simpsons live in is, oh crap, I gotta go now

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

If someday far in the future you should step on a piece of gum on the sidewalk, and it sticks to your foot, remember us.

Oh look where you are walking, and don't give me that look, you might step on some gum and-

*stick*

-too late.

G

Gerode

Don't listen to Ransac; he's just fooling you. Everybody knows it's Crazy People Association!