Here we go Steel - ers, here we go!

Killer Joe

Dang, where's Apollo?

Dem Brownies STINK! They need to either 1: go to a west coast offense or 2: get rid of Garcia.

Killer Joe

Yinz, SUCK!

The Stillers, an' at, are da bess team out derr, you kan bet yer sweet perogies on it!

<the above language is a simulated attempt at replicating a Southwestern-Pennsylvania dialect>

Stillers - 24
Cowgirls - 20

Ferret

Staff member
Hooray! The Bucs actually won this week - of course, they were playing one of the worst teams in the league...

-Ferret

"...a win's a win..."

Killer Joe

The Pats beat the Jets this past weekend. They're 6 - 0.

<KJ starts looking for his "Terrible Towel" to start swinging around>

Ferret

Staff member
Originally posted by Killer Joe
The Pats beat the Jets this past weekend. They're 6 - 0.

<KJ starts looking for his "Terrible Towel" to start swinging around>
It would be nice to see NE get a perfect season - especially after Boston wins the World Series!

-Ferret

"...I'm a Bucs fan, but what can I say? I like Brady"

Killer Joe

Dem are fightin' words daughn (down) here in da 'Burgh!

Actually, the only teams I don't like are the ones who are currently playing against the Steelers. :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I'm rooting for them right now because I have Hines Ward and Duce Staley on my fantasy team... I just wish Duce would get those goal carries ;)

Killer Joe

Steelers beating the Patriots is a sign from above that, YES, we're headed to the Super Bowl, Baby!

Next Week: Our state rivals, the Philly Eagles!

Factoid: During WWII the NFL was missing so many players that some teams actually merged until the end of the war. The Eagles and Steelers formed: The Pennsylvania Steegles. :D

Killer Joe

<Insert loud obnoxious polish polka music here>

How 'bout dem PIXBUGH STILLERS!!!!!!

Us: 27
dem: 3

The mayor of Philly is wearing a Steeler shirt all day today as part of a bet with our county commissioner.

Steelers: 7 - 1
Patriots: 7 - 1
Eagles: 7 - 1

From ESPN
ERIC ALLEN'S ANALYSIS: There's no doubt the Steelers are a legitimate Super Bowl contender after these two impressive victories. They've proven they can beat an intelligent team and an athletically physical team. This win was more impressive because they faced the Eagles at their best and destroyed them.

Next week: Got Milk? Cause we're eatin' em Brownies next week!

Killer Joe

Yeah, guilty as charged, Porter in fact DID spit in that guys eye :( .

But my question is, why were the two teams warmming up so close together?

8 - 1 Baby!

Next week: the Cincy Bungles :p

Killer Joe

I think ol Big Ben is gonna lose it this weekend vs. Baltimore. Former Steeler QB Kordell "Slash" Stewart put the "WHAMMY" on our team via psychological warfare with the statement that we WILL lose to them on Sunday.

Personally, I never thought the Steelers would make it this far.

Killer Joe

Well, the best record in the NFL, not too bad I'd say.

The Steelers didn't need to win against Buffalo but the Bills made it too easy for our "Scrubs" to beat 'em.

Super Bowl?

Not yet. :rolleyes:

Killer Joe

Pittsburghers have NOTHING to hang their head about, with a 15-2 season. That's better than most teams ever wish they could do.

Eagles vs. Patriots?

Go Eagles?

R

Reverend Love

There's no way the Steelers could win giving 3 turnovers 1st half, and letting the Pats score at will. Frustrating game to watch, the Steelers are due.

Superbowl. Go Pats! TO doesn't deserve a ring. McNabb does but douche bag nancy boy TO doesn't.