Here is a joke off the topic.

T

The Master

Why was a blond's brain the size of a pea after exercising?

It swelled up!

I

igfett

as a blond honors student, i take offense to that. OK, not really, but i should mount some token defense. oh well.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
OMG!! IGFETT! He's alive!! Long time no see.

Master - Some of these people may find this stuff offensive. Please stay on topic for more than one post!! And that one isn't even on topic much!! You have been warned!

If you believe I'm wrong with this, email me.

-mike

I

igfett

yeah, i'm alive. busy, but alive. i was never even notified when you guys got the site up and running. i wouldn't have known you even existed, except that another founder, youngjedi, showed me the page a few days ago at school. thanks, guys ;-)

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
hmm.. strange, I sent emails to everyone.

And I take it your ICQ # is no longer valid? :D

-mike

I

igfett

actually, it isn't. my brother and i each had our own, but one day my grandfather (who is really into computers. he really owns our computer, internet account, all the programs, etc.) came over to give us a new CPU, and when he installed it, he put only one of the icq numbers back on, the last one open, which happened to be my brothers. i lost me list and all my contacts. that had been how i was keeping track of trading refs, and when i lost it, i lost about 20 refs as well :-( oh well. i never received an email, or maybe i accidentally deleted it with the tons of junk mail i receive every day. it's really gotten out of hand. like 20 of them every day, and when i check mail i just quikly scan for titles on the emails that DON'T sound like junkmail. yours mighta just got lost in the shuffle. oh well, i'm back witha vengeance now ;-)

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>oh well, i'm back witha vengeance now<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> We can tell :)

-mike