Here as CPA issue for you....

L

linsivvi

Well the issue is, THERE HAVEN"T BEEN ANY NEW ONES, in a very long time. Most long time indeed. Its time someone start giving the CPA issues so we can post about them.

T

terzarima

Hah... but didn't we have the gay issue a while back? I remember a long conversation aboot it at least....

F

FoundationOfRancor

I'm Gay and I hate all Jews, Christians, Kids, and Candy.

C

Chaos Turtle

For the record, FoR does not speak on behalf of all gay people.

Although I have to admit that Kids make me kind of ill.

In other news, I am considering giving up Magic.
Sort of.
Well, not really.

If I did, it would only be because of lack of time, said time having been spent entirely playing Magic Online, which right now is the peanut butter on my bread. :) (That means it's really good.)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I sort of agree, there hasn't been any real news or issues, but as some would say, that's good, right? Why rock the boat?

T

terzarima

You know FOR if you were black (In addition to all the other stuff) then you'd really be an issue... You'd be like the smallest minority in the world

[Note: I'm not racist, please don't think that of me]

Z

Zadok001

I'm a white middle class male, six feet tall, with brown hair and brown eyes, and straight.

Say it with me now.

I _AM_ the cliche!

T

theorgg

Zadoc! How dare you! You've said that you are a STICK!

I'M a white, middle class male, over six feet tall, with hair too greasy to tell its color and a horrible haircut, brown eyes, an oval figure, and straight.

I'm the steriotype! 'cept for the full beard... that should be a scraggly one... or half-grown facial hair...

and, if I loose a really big fight, I'm black.(and blue, and red)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Theorgg! How Dare you!!!!! I'M THE NORM!!!!!!

*Everybody stares at Ransac.*

Nevermind.

Ransac, cpa trash ma

D

Darsh

Originally posted by Zadok001
I'm a white middle class male, six feet tall, with brown hair and brown eyes, and straight.

Say it with me now.

I _AM_ the cliche!
Change the eyes to blue, can I join the cliche too?