Help!!!

• Thread starter MaSteRofDisAsTeR6969
  • Start date
M

MaSteRofDisAsTeR6969

How does this work? And how can you trust the other person you are trading with? Would if they screw ya over, and don't send you the card you are getting from them? I would like to trade, but I think you could get screwed really easily, please explain it to me?

N

Neo_Keo

I know what you mean. I was thinking the same thing, but I have great faith in humanity :D:D. I'm not saying that I'll probably never get cheated out of a deal but you sometimes have to take a risk.

Notable
people who I traded with and I give an excellent reference.

DUKE - Great trader and very fun to trade with :D:D

FireSlinger - Also a great trader I would trade with him again if I get a chance too. ( Same goes for Duke )

All the cards came to me in mint condition.

F

Fire Slinger

It works mostly on the trust system.

But, if the other person screws you over (hasn't happen to me yet), make sure you tell everybody. That way that person can never trade again.

I have had alot of sucess trading online.

I have traded with Hemtemi and I have trades going on right now with:
Neo_Keo
plaguelord2000
Judecca
rkolesch

Hope I spelled those rigth :)

M

MaSteRofDisAsTeR6969

Okay, if someone screws me, I will put a topic, I say everybody does this. If you get screwed, make a new thread titled, don't trade with... or I got SCREWED or something like that, make sure EVERYBODY will notice, I also hope to begin trading online, thanks for the help:D:D:D:D:D

R

Riva Iron-Grip

yeah the trust system is a big thing. but what i usually do is get their phone number, and then talk to them about the trade. i've traded with-
Judecca
nodnarb
and a whole bunch of fuqing people. but so far i havent been gipped, and i haven't gipped any (yet) :rolleyes: just joking

M

MaSteRofDisAsTeR6969

How much does Shipping and Handling usually cost?

R

rkoelsch

In the US it is .44 cents. I use hard plastic sleeves to protect the cards but some have used cardboard. I have bought enough singles I have a supply. I don't charge for handling that is part of the business.

M

MaSteRofDisAsTeR6969

But do you have to call the guys, or just take it to the post office with a stamp.

M

mogg bomber

The way online trading works is generally based on a system of trust, but there are ways to be more sure that a person is trustworthy. First, if the person is an experienced online trader, they will most likely have a list of references that you can check out. Also, if someone does take all your best cards you don't have to just sit back and take it. If the other person doesn't send you the cards, it is considered mail fraud since the trade has to be done through the postal service. Because of this, if you save all your emails, you can file charges against someone who trys to steal your cards. These charges are quite serious, and can result in large fines and jail time. For more information on online trading, go to MOTL(www.magictraders.com) everything you need to know about online trading is there.

P

plaguelord2000

all i did for sending a card is put stamps on it and put in the mail in a plastic case in anouther plastic case going there derrection and finally in a hard plastic case to make shure it wont get wet or damaged. for the trade thing you must talk it over with the person, if your afraid or think they will take your cards have them send there stuff first then send yours after that. if you are screwed over post a thread