Help me Grifth!

Discussion in 'Testing Forum' started by DÛke, Aug 26, 2000.

1. DÛke Memento Mori

Hey, what's up!
    I want you to help me since you've been helping around everyone else:).

I have a general idea on how to make colored and fading text, but I still have some questions:)...

First, how do you choose the color when making Fading text?
    Second, how do you choose your start and your end color?
    Third, this could be hard, but how do you make Blue fading into white?

I would really, really, really, really x3000 appreciate it if you'd help me with this. Thanks a lot:).
  2. Griffith_se Queen of the Sub-Optimal

The easiest way is to use this color chart.

DÛke

D[ /color]Û[ /color]k[ /color]e[ /color][ /i][ /b]

[Edited by Griffith_se on August 26th, 2000 at 07:24 PM]
  3. DÛke Memento Mori

...it don't load!
  4. DÛke Memento Mori

...it did...
  5. DÛke Memento Mori

I want to live, like animals, careless and be free. Like animals, I want to live.
    I want to run through the jungle, the wind in my hair, and the sand at my feet.

Thanks Grifth :)...
  6. Apollo Bird Boy

How exactly do you do fading texts? I went to that page, but it didn't make a whole lot of sense to me...

I am technology-illiterate, so please enlighten me.
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Check out "Help w/fading text" by Magic Jackal thread a few below. Griffith_se explains the principles behind fading text, gives an example, and repeats the link for the color chart.
  8. {body bgcolor="#007FFF" text="#FFFF20"} This is just a test, I am testing my colors. :p
  9. I don't get how you use colors, can someone explain it to me? Also, how do you make the colors fade???
  10. Namielus Phrexian Plaguelord

ok here is an example with the code exposed them the next thing is what it looks like as always remove the stars '*' when trying too use.

[*color="#001100"]1[/color][*color="#002200"]2[/color][*color="#003300"]3[/color][*color="#004400"]4[/color][*color="#005500"]5[/color][*color="#006600"]6[/color][*color="#007700"]7[/color][*color="#008800"]8[/color][*color="#009900"]9[/color][*color="#00AA00"]10[/color][*color="#00BB00"]11[/color][*color="#00CC00"]12[/color][*color="#00DD00"]13[/color][*color="#00EE00"]14[/color]

From what it looked like your using the wrong brackets, don't use the curly brackets, use the straight, and always hit 'Preview Reply' before you post. It saves time in editing.
  11. Okay, thanks a lot. I will start Previewing too, I am gonna try it now:)

TestTestTestTestTestTestTest

Okay it worked, I have one more qestion, can you change fonts on this? Like, text style? I just wish you could use HTML on this thing, LoL, I know HTML pretty good, well, a little bit. Well, thanks for the help! :)
  12. Namielus Phrexian Plaguelord

I have no idea.
  13. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

As far as I know you can't change fonts here.