Help me, for the love of god... my title, my title...

Discussion in 'Testing Forum' started by Rando, Feb 20, 2001.

1. Rando Freaky Bear

Help!

Something freaky happened to my user title, and I can't get it back to what it was.

As you see it now is what is in the title field on my Edit page.

Help! :(
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

You can't change it on your Edit page?

Better PM Zadok....
  3. Rando Freaky Bear

Well, I changed it to my title, but I, being only semi-computer literite, have no idea how to have multiple titles and change colors, etc.

There should be a little "Code for Dummies" page somewhere on this site. I know it would help me quite a bit, and a few others as well.
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I think only Admins can have multiple titles; it's something special Zadok can do (although maybe he can do it for you, I guess you gotta ask him if he doesn't see this).

I think you can still do colors if you want for your title, but the space isn't that big so I don't know if you will have room to code it [*color="whatever color] [*/color] (without the asterisks). Since you just have Freaky Bear, maybe you can do it.
  5. Rando Freaky Bear

By multiple titles, I mean this:

I origanally had Vet. CPA Member, and then Freaky Bear underneath that.

No clue as to how to get that back.

Lucky Admin's, you all get all the candy...
  6. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I know, that's why it's probably better if you PM Zadok and see if he can do it. I think Ed might have decided that "Vet. CPA Member" was superfluous so he took it out and added the option of you guys choosing your own nickname without having to ask Zadok. But I'm not positive...

Mmm.... candy... love dem Bottlecaps...
  7. Apollo Bird Boy

I think I still have my titles...

*checking*
  8. Apollo Bird Boy

Yup! I do. So it is possible... just don't know how. I've never messed with it.
  9. DÛke Memento Mori

...I had to contact Zadok to give me my title back.

Nobody will take The Black Beast away...NOBODY...