Hello everyone

S

Spuky

hi there!!, i just join this comunity, i hope to talk a lot of magic around here, because from where i am(im from mexico), we can almost count the good players with our hands(well, maybe we had to use our feets too, but who knows), but there is a lot of casual- funky playeres here, and since there are almost no power nine here(in 3 years i have only seen one mox and one library of alexandria) i tought that this could be a nice community, well thats all for now, and keep playing!!

P.S: i apologize for my awful ortography, see, i think i have miss a lot of english classes, anyway, see ya!!!

Spuky

N

Nightstalkers

Welcome to the collective! Oh wait, thats what they told me when I joined Ninc.... Oh well, welcome to the insanity.

Hey, your alright in my book, or any other Nightstalker for that matter, as long as you don't post any squirrel decks :D No really, don't or I'll so be pissed and evil and such :mad: :cool:

What did I just get done telling you? Don't post any squirrel decks.....

Now stop it!

Nightstalker Habuki

Attachments

T

train

Welcome!...

One of our members - EricBess travels to Mexico for various reasons... and I've been there a few times...

I'm just across the border in texas for now...

maybe if we stand on a hill and wave, we can see each other!...:p :p

Hope you enjoy it here!

train.

D

DeathMaster666

Welcome to CPA. Not Certified Public Accountants mind you.

S

Spuky

i have a question:

What´s the Aprentice?
i have heard of people talking a little about it, but i dont know what is that

can someone explain me?

T

train

Go to "www.e-league.com"...

It's a way to play Magic over ICQ... but there aren't any card pics - and you have to follow the rules on your own...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You know, for a while I though e-league was gone, but I guess they were getting a new look.

You don't need ICQ to run Apprentice; you can connect directly through the modem. But other than that, train's correct - it's a free way of playing Magic over the Net, but it basically provides the cards and "gaming area"; it's up to the players to self-enforce the rules.