Hecatomb: What is Your Doom?

S

sageridder

Your doom is destruction!
You live to tear down what others have built. Explosions bring tears of joy to your eyes. Nothing is more pleasing than the moans of your victims and the lamentations of those left in your wake. You think Genghis Khan was an amateur.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Your doom is deceit!
Your forked tongue has a forked tongue. Your lies weave together like the tangled vines covering an old house. Nobody has seen your true face, only the face you have chosen for them to see. You cheat at solitaire.

That's not me...

N

Nightstalkers

always knew I had something in common with Sageridder

C

Chaos Turtle

I'm the only Corrupter? Heavens me...
Well I'd better get to work then!

J

jorael

You live to tear down what others have built. Explosions bring tears of joy to your eyes. Nothing is more pleasing than the moans of your victims and the lamentations of those left in your wake. You think Genghis Khan was an amateur.

A lot of destroyers here....

Fortunately we haven't teared the forum down yet :)

O

orgg

Ah, yes. Hecatomb. "Hey, H.P. Lovecraft's stuff is public domain! Let's steal a ton of it and put it in a creepy game that appeals to the audience that use to love Vampire, Hersey, and Kult!"-WotC Marketing.

oh yea...
Your doom is corruption!
You live in a black hole and love to have others pulled into it. No victory is satisfying unless your defeated opponent is curled in a fetal ball, sobbing and crying. The idea of public service is intriguing to you -- it has potential.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member

Another destructor am I...:cool:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So is four it? Destruction, Corruption, Deceit, and Greed (which is the only representative so far in evan_d :) )?

E

evan d

No greedy peps? Awww. Oh well. I geuss all the power for the greed belongs to me. AHhahahahaha ahahahahaha ugh cough.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Spiderman said:
So is four it? Destruction, Corruption, Deceit, and Greed (which is the only representative so far in evan_d :) )?
Yes, four (notice that there are four symbols on the page). I managed to get all of them by deceitfully changing my answers... :p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Heh, I didn't notice the symbols... just went and did the survey without looking around to see what else was on it (although I probably would have seen the four but not recognized their significance and then forgot that I had seen them and still asked the question :) )

T

train

Spiderman said:
I'm deceit.
And this coming from a blue player... seems you weren't a tad bit surprised huh spidey?!!!... :D

I was destruction...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I didn't know what the full range of outcomes were at that point, so I wasn't sure if that was "good" or "bad".... :)