Hawks Win!

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Yeah, I'm totally not happy about that. :(

On such a lame goal too... though I can't believe the Flyers made it to the finals, particularly with Leighton/Boucher as goalies.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Yah, Flyers lose.... they got so lucky to even be in the playoffs and their match ups were so good.....

Boo, Hossa gets a ring.....

Yah, Chicago ended the drought......

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Ed Sullivan;292000 said:
I can't believe the Flyers made it to the finals, particularly with Leighton/Boucher as goalies.
I hear ya on that...Between Niemi and Huet I didn't think the Hawks could do it this year myself, but Nemo came through when it counted...:)

Gratz on a great playoff run anyways! :D

D

DarthFerret

Well, as a St. Louis Blues fan, I am supposed to be saddened by this right? The only game I ever went to see was a Blues vs. Blackhawks game in St. Louis. I actually did not watch any of the Stanley Cup mainly because it is Baseball season, so cannot put in much more input than this. :D

T

train

I think it's cool the Hawks finished it out... But, being closer to hockey now than when in TX - I hear all the time how the San Jose Sharks just can't perform in the clutch of the playoffs...

Maybe if they put the sharks back in the water, instead of on ice, they would do better... :rolleyes:

R

rokapoke

train;292105 said:
Maybe if they put the sharks back in the water, instead of on ice, they would do better... :rolleyes:
Yeah, they could destroy planes and the Golden Gate Bridge, like in Megashark vs. Giant Octopus!