Happy Halloween

N

Neo_Keo

Happy Halloween to all you ghouls and ghoulettes of the CPA. Let the Treak or Treating begin and I wish you guys a safe and fun night of fun and for you nocturnal people like myself I wish you good morning.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
We've got a nice candy bowl with a hand inside that "grabs" you when you reach in. Hope the kids aren't too freaked by it... :D

Z

Zadok001

Someone reminded me it was Halloween yesterday. That was the first time it occured to me. Costume? Hell no. Candy? Nopes. Party plans? Nadda. Actual plans? Go see "Donnie Darko" at 4:40, then go to Astronomy class. Come home, study for midterm tomorrow, go to sleep.

I have such great holidays. :rolleyes:

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I thought Ed was under strict orders to make this place black and orange on Halloween! What gives?

M

MrXarvox

ip cubetty vaught. no sens? see less taut wire, egg munchy.

tr: Happy Hall-o-beans from MrXarvox, Pip Fibbetywhat, and all the Wundindlinygs!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
We got 18 kids yesterday... can't decide if that was good or bad. And one was dressed as Spiderman :eek: Woo-hoo!

N

Neo_Keo

I went to go Card shopping yesterday so I didn't get to stay and see the trick or treaters but I saw the left over candy and can only wonder that the Anthraz scare must have kept a lot of kids home thisyear. Well more candy for me :D

~(_)('o') - OINK!

G

Gerode

We never get any trick-or-treaters in my neighborhood.

I wanna know if someone was cruel and stupid enough to hand out packets of white powder to kids...

G

Goku

I actually went trick-or-treating with friends.

Who says only kids can do it? Anyone who spends the energy going out deserves their candy, gosh darn it.

It finally hit us collectively that "Trick or treat" is a threat. And if you're standing in the doorway, and four really big guys are demanding candy, you're going to give them candy.

We did it with smiles for miles and miles.

A

Apollo

Of course I went out trick-or-treating. I need my candy.:) I dressed up as a pumpkin-head; it was a pretty good costume, if I do say so myself. Got a fair amount of candy, though I didn't go out that long.

A lot of kids dressed up at school, too. There was one girl who dressed up sorta demonic-like, with fishnet hose, black makeup, streaked hair, freaky outfit. She led a guy around by a chain around his neck, and he had fake wounds on his neck around the chain. Pretty cool succubus outfit.

There was also a cow that had udders and a sign saying "milk me," and a guy with tin-foil armor that clapped coconuts together and trotted around school all day.:)

Edit: Oh, I did get some candy covered in white powder. We later determined that it was most likely a pixie stick that had torn open. (hopefully!)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Yeah, I'll bet sales of FunDip went down this year.

(For those who don't know, FunDip is a packet of white flavored powder and a white stick-thing to put in the powder.)

D

DÛke

My sister and her 307 friends usually go trick-o-treatin' every year. This year, either my sister and her world of friends grew up, or she "just didn't feel like it." The unreality of it is that she stayed home and did NOTHING. Slept, maybe...heh...

I usually stay home and pass-out candy (and then pass-out myself from exhaustion)...this year, however, there weren't many kids out. Usually, a week before Halloween, all houses become decorated with all sorta things. The whole nieghborhood becomes Halloween Land...this year, there was like 2 houses with some decorations, and that...is...it. Nobody knocked our door, but I'm not surprised at all...there was one 2-4 small group of small kids with their parents out...

Yup, it was a "bad" Halloween...

I just hope in time for Christmas, that all houses are decorated with all those wonderful decorations, like every year, where the nieghborhood becomes Santa's Palace...I hope people get a little bit over it and start enjoying themselves, with caution, but enjoy nontheless. I love Christmas...my favorite holiday...

T

terzarima

Me, my brother, his girlfriend, her brother, and my brothers friend went out for halloween. My brother is 17, as well is his girlfriend, and his friend is 19. And surprisingly people were encouraging!!

It was a fun halloween, I didn't stay out for very long though...

U

Ura

I was on patrol on halloween. Everything was pretty good and lots of kids were out trick or treating and having a good time.
The only sad thing that happened was that myself and my partner were the second on the scene of a really brutal traffic accident with a single fatality. The worst part was that I found out at the scene that it was my roommates aunt. :(
Talk about bringing home lousy news....

M

Multani

Not many trick-or-treaters came to my house either. And like DUke, our neighborhood wasn't really well decorated (though our neighborhood rarely decorates for Halloween anyway).
Basically, it was a normal Halloween with less kids running around...though I did hear a lot of screaming in the streets.:D

DUke: Christmas is my favorit too! I get parties, gifts and best of all, sleep! Mmmm sleeeeepppp. :)

Ura: Terribly sorry about your friend's aunt. Hope you had a good time out though.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
We couldn't really decorate this year, although we got stuff to do it. We just ran out of time... we barely could carve a pumpkin (and I didn't even put in a light).

Next year we want to try to turn our garage into a little haunted house sort of thing. One of our neightbors did it this year as it turns out, but we didn't get to see it since we had to hand out candy.

D

DÛke

<laughs> But Multani, I love Christmas for different reasons than you do, my friend! :p I like it cause I DON'T have to sleep at all. I can stay up all night, drinkin' endless amounts of...drinks, and eatin' endless Doritos (Extream BBQ is the best, by the way), and makin' endless dance music...and just having a blast with endless amount of people, in a time that is, sadly, not so endless...:)

I think sleep is a waste of time...hehe...

I think I heard a couple of kids attempting to knock our door, me and my bro were doin' school work, so we turned off the light, opened the window, and screamed as loud and evil as possible...which resulted in the little kids running back towards wherever they came from. Haha...I love scarrin' little kids...it makes me feel so much more mature...;)