Happy Birthday Nightstalkers!

Ferret

Staff member
yada yada yada - you're old enough to drive - yada yada yada

-Ferret

"Heavens help us!"

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Happy birthday, all... however many there are of you.

Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^
Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^ Pumpkinhead!! ^_^

W

WickedBoy6

Happy Birthday to the shadowwalkers that make my nightmares a pleasent place to play. *Don't ask*

M

Mazzak

<hands Nightstalkers a bag which makes a parping sound when squeezed>

T

train

Happy Birthday!!!...

*Pulls a cord revealing a bunch of female daystalkers dancing around brass poles wearing black feathers for outfits...*;)

Opposites attract!...;)

N

Nightstalkers

who said we were all male? some of us are femmies too ya know.

Hm, thought we posted the right date... who cares!

*fifty giant cakes of different flavor drop from the sky*

ENJOY!

F

FmK-AnC

CAKE!!!?!?!?! I HEARD SOMBODY SAY CAKE... EVERYBODY LOVES CAKE IT HAS LARES.... PARFAITS, have you ever heard somone go like this "hey man you want a parfait?" "hell no man i dont like parfaits!" well happy birthday... im still so young......................

S

Svenmonkey

Pie is infinitely superior to cake. Or at least it doesn't make you feel like you're going to puke after you eat it.

W

WickedBoy6

Reminds me of a George Carlin sketch:
"Takes the cake". You know, "Boy, he really takes the cake." Where? Where does he take a cake, to the movies? You know where I would take it? Down to the cake shop, to see the other cakes.

...and how comes he takes the cake, how come he don't take the pie? I would think pie would be easier to carry. "Easy as pie". But wait, cake's not that hard to carry, either. "Piece of cake".

Z

Zhaneel

I don't like pie unless it's chocolate or lemon meringue. (What a weird word... meringue. Looks like it should be pronounced merring-goo. English is so messed up. Even if that is a French word.)

N

Nightstalkers

Its all that hippy power that they had in the 60's Screw up one thing and society will follow in the downward spiral towards hell and S.A.I.N.T.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac arrives.*

I brought some brownies.

*Everybody perks up and starts rioting.*

Um, not that kind of brownies. Just......regular brownies.

*The crowd still riots.*

Ransac, cpa trash man