Gundam War

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by mythosx, Apr 15, 2005.

1. mythosx Legendary Creature-Human

Anyone get in on the new Gundam war game besides me?
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

What is it?
  3. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

I have heard of Gundam before, but not real familiar with what it actually is. (Really I am pretty clueless...)
  4. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

Basically a spinoff of the "transformers" of earlier years.

The show revolves around pilots of giant robot machines who are involved in wars and such. The show hit it off and has gone through several different "seasons" and transformations.

It's a quaint idea and I try to see it... any of them except Wing is good.
  5. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

Hmm...Ok, well, this Gundam War thing? Is it an RPG, CCG, or board game? Or is it just an anime/comic book?
  6. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

From what I know, it's an anime.

But they did do a card game for it.
  7. Killer Joe Active Member

It first came out several years agao and then recently had a rivival. I've seen them in their new packs at the new local store near where I work.
  8. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Ah. Well, if it's a CCG, don't have it :)
  9. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

I do not want to get caught in another "new" ccg. I already wasted money on Rage, Jihad, Highlander, L5R, and Wheel of Time. I am gonna stick solely to M:TG.
  10. Killer Joe Active Member

It might Marvel VS just because of it's competetiveness. The game can actually be decided by turn two.
  11. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

Well, he also might be referring to the video game... I believe they have a couple out for the Gundam shows...

Or could be again talking about the show... getting the anime videos... Umm... I'll shutup now...
  12. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Yeah, it would help if he came back and clarified what he was talking about :)