Gundam War

D

DarthFerret

I have heard of Gundam before, but not real familiar with what it actually is. (Really I am pretty clueless...)

N

Nightstalkers

DarthFerret said:
I have heard of Gundam before, but not real familiar with what it actually is. (Really I am pretty clueless...)
Basically a spinoff of the "transformers" of earlier years.

The show revolves around pilots of giant robot machines who are involved in wars and such. The show hit it off and has gone through several different "seasons" and transformations.

It's a quaint idea and I try to see it... any of them except Wing is good.

D

DarthFerret

Hmm...Ok, well, this Gundam War thing? Is it an RPG, CCG, or board game? Or is it just an anime/comic book?

N

Nightstalkers

DarthFerret said:
Hmm...Ok, well, this Gundam War thing? Is it an RPG, CCG, or board game? Or is it just an anime/comic book?
From what I know, it's an anime.

But they did do a card game for it.

Killer Joe

It first came out several years agao and then recently had a rivival. I've seen them in their new packs at the new local store near where I work.

D

DarthFerret

I do not want to get caught in another "new" ccg. I already wasted money on Rage, Jihad, Highlander, L5R, and Wheel of Time. I am gonna stick solely to M:TG.

N

Nightstalkers

Well, he also might be referring to the video game... I believe they have a couple out for the Gundam shows...

Or could be again talking about the show... getting the anime videos... Umm... I'll shutup now...