GRRRR.. I am mad. So many CPA members and nobody uses the trading post but me.

C

Cliff

Like the title reads, I am upset.

I keep posting my lists in the trading post, yet I receive no responses.

Isn't there anybody out there that needs anything?

I figured that with so many friendly magic players around, the CPA would be an excellent place to pick up cards that I need. If anybody reads this and wants to trade, check out my post at http://total-des.hypermart.net/ubb/Forum5/HTML/000019.html

PLEASE check it out! Thanks and take care. Bye for now.

[Edited by Cliff (10-02-1999 at 09:20 PM).]

Cliff
Captain CL
G.A.B Moonstone Team

cliff2@hotmail.com

D

Dune Echo

No offense dude, but I don't think I have a damn thing anyone would want because I'm part player, part collector. Most of my rares go into my box of my collection. I have an Opposition foil if you're interested. I don't even have A Masticore or Stroke of Genius or Gaea's Cradle FOR my collection! So, people like me don't even bother looking at those because those are all anyone ever wants. I have Wildfire. Interested? I didn't think so.

"Da tooth is out there, Skulley."--Foxfur Moldy

Z

Zadok001

Well, while I am interested in many of the cards you have up, I either don't have or won't trade the cards you want, so I'm really not much help....

Sorry. :-(

--Zadok001, aka Greater Good fanatic
CPA Member
"We have more sprouts than they have hands."

Ferret

Staff member
I have all the cards I want at the moment, and I'm going to a major gaming con next weekend, so if I need cards I'll just go ask a random player/trader/dealer there...

-ferret

"...sorry..."

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
I'm not really up for trading much now either. And besides, I don't have too many of the cards you want--I have 2 Masticores, but they're not going to be traded.

Sorry.

-mike

[Edited by Ed Sullivan (10-03-1999 at 02:09 PM).]