Greetings Humans!

K

KBeta

Hiya CPAtrons!

I have been playing for about 5 years, and I know a lot less about MtG than I think I do. :)

It's great to be amongst humans that don't live and breath tournaments and duels. I am looking forward to reading and spouting about all manner of MtG minutiae.

L8r,
Ken

D

dw51688

Welcome to our domain. :D. The CPA is growing like mold on bread. Woohoo. Another party!

D

Darsh

You got that right KBeta I despise hearing about tourneys all the time on websites. Welcome to the CPA, you will soon discover that everyone here is insane, be sure to stick around here awile its great!

J

Jaws10387

Welcome! :)

NOTE: guys we should let Zadok say the speech today:p

S

sageridder

Welcome aboard.Cool a smiley guy.Go to the bottom of the page and click on the word smilies.:cool:

A

Apollo

Welcome!

[me]runs in to steal Zadok's speech[/me]

What! I'm not allowed to this time? You're no fun, Jaws.

[me]wanders off to sulk[/me]

K

KBeta

:D You gotta forgive the old guy. He is a little slow on the uptake. ;)

Z

Zadok001

Yah, Apollo didn't do it again! :)

Welcome aboard, Kbeta... Out of curiousity, your name means what? Anything to do with the Beta card set, or are you like me, and it just sounds neat?

I'm suprised at the lack of straight jackets mentioned in this thread... And now, the much anticipated, greatly appreciated, copied and pasted- NICKNAME SPEECH!!!!

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

N

Namielus

Hey is this yet another party I need to leave?

No I'm not human but than everything I say is a lie and more than anything I would lie about that.

I'm the guys that ravingly nuts.

N

nanokill

welcome you to the asylum that is the cpa. no one here is sane, but it has soft walls, good food , warm jackets, i know i'll never leave [me]struggles with straight jacket"come off dammit"[/me]j/k

enjoy the insanity.looks like you will fit right in here.

K

KBeta

I suspected that this was sanity-optional gathering, and I am glad to see I was right. ;)

KBeta was a nickname I picked up in graduate school when I was learning how to use a scanning electron microscope (SEM). To make a long, boring, geo-tech-geek story short, K-alpha, K-beta, and K-gamma lines allow you to determine the chemical composition of things you are blasting with the electron beam of the SEM. My initials are KB. Thus, I was dubbed KBeta by my lab mates. Besides, it sounds cool, so I let it stick. :D

Killer Joe

What do you do? Are you a scientist? I'm an educator. And welcome to our family loving yet, crazy place, we call home.

C

Cateran Emperor

I'm the resident storyline/ex Invasion digger upper (everyone's been stealing my spotlight :( ) Oh well.

Good to see someone else who hasn't gone to hell and started spouting the latest "tech" from the "pros" :cool: