God Asks "Won't you be... My Neighbor?"

D

DÛke

I am sorry, but I must admit...I smiled brightly when I read that.

God as "neighbor?"

How...beautiful; an awe-inspiring remedy; a safe haven...

Who could resist?

I have a mad explosion in my head that could explode right now, but I'll save all that passion for my midterm paper...which, to my pleasure, deals with these subjects.

Let him be your neighbor, and when he knocks on your door, tell me what you first feel, because I am dying to know, but all I ask is that you are sure that it is he who is knocking on your door...and not simply a ghost, a mist, or even you yourself knocking in hope of hearing a knock at all...

Have a good day.

Z

Zhaneel

He died???

Oh, I'm sad now... And I just heard him on the radio not more than a few weeks ago...

T

train

Back off!!!....

Trolly is mine!!!....

Sad to hear the old-toy boy is gone...

miss that yellow vest from time to time... Whenever he was on TV, mom thought I was being good when I was really breaking something, or feeding not nice stuff to the pets...:rolleyes: :(

Z

Zhaneel

One of his red sweaters is hanging in the Smithsonian Institute.

T

train

Zhaneel - I didn't know that... which one - history/heritage maybe?...

F

FmK-AnC

man
i can still hear him talk
still see him walk
just knowing that hes gone
never again being able to yawn
he was always there
everything to share
a great neighbor
his life to savor

Forever missing Mr Rogers.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Fred Rogers was a brother of my fraternity, Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia.

All Hail, Fred. All Hail.

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Great man, who brightened up the lives of a countless number of children. I loved that show(although I never quite got why he took off his sweater and shoes, to put on a different sweater and shoes)

S

Svenmonkey

That mailman must be going through some kind of depression. He'll have to watch those random videos of factories and crafts-making all by himself. :(