Goblin Dogpile

• Thread starter Jareth, Goblin King
  • Start date
J

Jareth, Goblin King

This is my goblin deck that I use in extended. It's fast and fun and does me proud. Basically there are two ways I use it. 1. Summon a horde of goblins and over whelm with numbers or go for an all out attack after casting Bedlam. An alternate win I use is sac my horde and ping my opponet to death with Sharpshooter and Siege Gang. This deck may not be original, but I do enjoy using it an thought you guys might be able to give some suggestions to improve it.

Creatures
4 Skirk Prospector
4 Goblin Sledder
4 Goblin Warchief
4 Goblin King
4 Goblin Goon
2 Goblin Piledriver
2 Skirk Drill Sargeant
3 Goblin Matron
2 Reckless One
1 Kiki Jiki, Mirrir Breaker
4 Goblin Sharpshooter
2 Siege Gang Commander

Spells
4 Magma Jet

Enchanments
3 Bedlam

Lands
18 mountains

L

Limited

Mogg Matron is supposed to be Goblin Matron right?

I'd play a couple of Goblin Ringleaders to be able to apply more pressure.

Other than that it looks fine.

J

jorael

Ah! Ringleaders together with Goblin Recruiter!

Goblin Burrows is a good land to add instead of mountains. That way you can use lands to boost a random Goblin.

You could add black for Patriarch's Bidding. Or be more cute and use Bone Harvest with the Ringleaders. If you add black: Cabal Slaver is a very surprising card and Festering Goblin is a good black Goblin.

Good luck!

J

Jareth, Goblin King

Could not get my hands on a Ringleader, the shop was sold out. I like Goblin Recruiter his ability makes him a must. Is he legal in extended? My final goal for this deck is for it to be Goblin Bidding. Would Lyzolda, the Blood Witch be a good addition.

T

train

For Goblin bidding a little faster - run it with Hermit druids...

M

mythosx

I am surprised that no one mentioned this but it is the title of your thread and very appropriate for your deck but why is it that you don't actually have the card...

DOGPILE? :eek:

J

Jareth, Goblin King

Sadness, shortly after posting this thread I lost the deck in a fire along with my Goblin Suicide deck as well. To answer Mythosx, the point of the deck was to gather a bunch of goblins and in a sense of the word "dogpile" them on my opponet. I named the deck long before dogpile was printed and didn't care to change it on account of one card I had not included. Besides, I thought it sounded cool.

T

train

Sorry to hear about the fire...

Maybe it could be built again at some point...