4 browbeat
3 brightstone ritual
4 terminate
2 coat of arms

4 sulforous spring
10 mountain

M

Mikeymike

You definitely don't need black in here, especially if its just for Terminates. You'll be better off packing hard-core burn (like Incinerate or Lightning Bolt).

The Brightstone Rituals are a personal decision - myself, I'd run more mountians, fetchlands, or quality non-basics like Wasteland, Barbarian Ring or Goblin Burrows (very nice with the grappler).

You do not need Coat of Arms in here. You'd be better off packing more burn, something like Fireblast would be good in this spot.

Currently, you've got 15 1-drops in here. I don't think you need quite so many in here, especially with the Warchiefs in the deck. I'd drop 4 Ragin Goblins (ehh, don't need them) for 1 more Warchief and 3 Pile-drivers.

N

Notepad

Tons of goblins and not much to do with them. Increase the land, definitely, and get a Goblin Warrens, that way you can use the little ones to boost the size of your army later. ;)

C

CrazyMongrel

so this si the modified version:

4 mogg fanatic
3 mogg conscripts
3 goblin grappler
4 goblin warchief
3 goblin goon
3 goblin piledriver
3 goblin lookout
(3 clickslither?)

4 browbeat
3 incinerate
3 fireblast
3 gempalm incinerator
3 blood lust
4 goblin grenade

3 barbarian ring
3 wooded foothill
10 mountain

T

train

Unless there's a sideboard I'm missing... why the foothills?...

C

CrazyMongrel

ya sorry i missed it;i have not completed my sideboard yet, however i' ve put in 3 naturalize and 3 tranquility, since the biggest pain for my deck are heavy enchantment decks

T

train

If that's the case - since you'd be running so little on the green side...

4 Taigas wouldn't hurt... or Karplusan Forests... or Shivan Oasis...

the barbarian rings are okay - but not for damage...

Shivan Gorge might run better for you - and you don't take damage... and it isn't a one time shot...

N

Notepad

I would say get rid of the grenades, put in a 4th gempalm, and then put in more goblins. Also, your fireblast should go unless you have more mountains.

C

CrazyMongrel

yah, taiga's better...however why should i get rid of grenades...5 damage for 1 mana and 1 sacked goblin doesn't look bad, no?

M

Mikeymike

I'm a fan of the Grenades myself. Each one is (in theory) 25% of your opponent's life total - for 1 measly mana that's worth the card disadvantage IMO.

The new deck looks pretty good, I don't know if you need the Clickslithers - I think it'd be best to stay away from 4CC cards in this deck. The cheaper the better.

Also, I'm not 100% sure if I'd run both fetch lands and Barbarian Rings. Try it for now, the best way is to test it. But I've had a lot of good experiences with the Rings in speed red b/c of all the cards it burns through.

Killer Joe

The 'Fetch Lands' help thin-out the deck, so maybe 4 Bloodstone Mires & 4 Wooded Foothills. As for 'Dual Lands', put in 4 Bayou, 4 B/R one? and 4 Taiga. That way, you side in Black and Green for a multitude of utilities.

~Mark