Go away for a little while and look at what you miss ...

V

Veldrane of Sengir

What has happened to our beloved alliance?!?

The ubb looks great but why don't we have a website yet? What has Doust been doing all this time? Baron, what's going on?

I should be able to take a more active role in the CPA again since things are beginning to become more normal around home. Thank god for that.

Mike, the ubb is astounding. I am thoroughly impressed. But I can't believe we've languished this long without a Website. What do we need to do to get Doust's attention? I say the hell with him. There has to be other options.

All in all, I'd just like to say that it's good to be back.

Veldrane
forestwalker extrordinaire

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Hey, great to have you back! And I hope all is well.

And now, for the answers to your questions:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>What has happened to our beloved alliance?!?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
1 word: Doust.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>The ubb looks great but why don't we have a website yet? What has Doust been doing all this time? Baron, what's going on?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Umm.. we have the domain, but Doust apparently "died". But of course, while dead, he managed to buy Brainburst. Let's just say he hasn't responded to any of our emails. All 15 or 20 of 'em.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>What do we need to do to get Doust's attention? I say the hell with him. There has to be other options.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, recently we've been moving into the "screw Doust" position. We're looking at trying to get hosted by CCGNews, since they're actively looking for sites.

So, to everyone, should we just forget about NewWave, and go for CCGNews? The faster the responses, the better. We'll have a better chance of getting hosted then!!

-mike
Quick!! Respond.. NOW!!

D

Dune Echo

YES, MASTER! Hey, I want a site to be up now. I'm tired of waiting. My only question is this: Is Mike going to be the only person who can put stuff on web (articles and such)? Does anyone else know this stuff? Can we get endorsements to pay for contests and stuff?

Did you get my email, Mike? Post my article, please. I hate that it's just sitting there!

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back, Veldrane. Good to hear from you.

I think CCG News would be okay, though I have no idea where to find it. I think we've waited on Doust long enough. I just have one question, Ed. Would you have to give up any of the neat things you installed to the BB, or to the Site? I'd really hate to see that happen.

TomB
CPA Member

"I do not teach. I simply reveal."
-Daudi, Femeref tutor

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Everyone-
Ok, I'll write an email to CCGNews tonight sometime.

Dune-
If someone else knows anything about HTML, and FTP, then I'll gladly let them post articles and such. Just gimme a hollar.

TomB-
Nope, I wouldn't have to give up anything. Just moving this BB would be a little tedious. Not too hard, just tedious. It's not a big deal.

-mike
New Wave. Sh-New Wave.

B

Baron Sengir

YES!!!! The return of the missing admin!

It is good to have you back, man. I hope that everything is kosher back home now for you. Make sure of that first and foremost. We will need all the input we can get if we're gonna move forward. I am glad to hear from you again. Welcome back, my friend.

I remain
The Baron
feelin' a little optomistic now

Ferret

Staff member
Well, this all goes to show you that anything worth having is worth fighting for. We may have an uphill battle ahead of us, but in the end we will prevail...

-ferret

"...I've got to quit reading before posting..."