Glow test

Discussion in 'Testing Forum' started by Killer Joe, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Killer Joe Active Member

[glow=red,2,300]spruce it up a bit[/glow]

I had some Goodman Games modules from GaspCon8, so I will use one of those, and [glow=red,2,300]spruce it up a bit[/glow]. "
  2. Ransac CPA Trash Man

They didn't work...

Ransac, cpa trash man
  3. Killer Joe Active Member

4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Is there some site that uses vbb where it does?
  5. Killer Joe Active Member

6. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Ah, that looks to be SMF software... maybe some upgrade of vBulletin has it, Ed might know...
  7. Oversoul The Tentacled One

I'm not seeing it. #109 looks just like all the others...
  8. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

It's the reply from Lady Buat somethingorother... when she says "spruce it up"
  9. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

Would be nice if you put a waffle house in here... I might stop by more often... Mmm... pecan waffles..
  10. zzbaba_2008 Guest

Contact us:
    7*24 hour On-line service
    Web-site:http://www.zzbaba.com

[align=left]Technical Details
    • Store and access names, addresses, and phone numbers
    • Download email from your notebook using Microsoft Active Sync 3.7 and read them later
    • Built-in microphone and digital voice recorder
    • Built-in SD and CF slots supports storage, communication and other options
    • Operating System: Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003
    From the Manufacturer
    The Toshiba Pocket PC e800 is a feature-rich PDA designed for those who desire a compact data device to store valuable data and keep connected to the Internet or local area network. Packaged in an all-new blue design with a bright 4.0" diagonal display, the Pocket PC e800/805 includes built-in wireless connectivity, voice-over IP (VoIP)* capability and easy-to-use hands-free applications such as text-to-speech and voice command for added convenience and versatility.
    Features
    • Store and access names, addresses, and phone numbers
    • Download email from your notebook using Microsoft Active Sync* 3.7 and read them later
    • Keep track of To-Do Lists, your schedule, and important appointments
    • Built-in microphone and digital voice recorder
    • Rechargeable/Removable Lithium Ion Battery
    • Easy data synchronization with your PC
    • Built-in SD and CF slots supports storage, communication and other options
    • Integrated Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11b) -- no need to leave your desk behind
    Note: A subscription to VLI Inc. VoIP phone service is needed to conduct VoIP calls to a phone system

Product Description
    Reliability. Performance. Technology. Leadership. The Toshiba name means all this and more. Toshiba builds upon this heritage by delivering the industry's most innovative, high-quality solutions.
    [/align]