Forgotten cretures

F

FoundationOfRancor

In making the new Pawns set, I wanted to bring back alot of old creture types. Waht are some you would enkoy?

C

Cateran Emperor

Um, what do you mean Pawns set? I do know you want creature types, but for what exactly?

D

Duel

whatever happened to sprites? I want scryb sprites back! The forest spirits need to take over.

Z

Zadok001

Faeries, but they need to be green again... What's with Blue and stealing things that rightfully belong to Green????

But really, I'd like to see People of the Woods reprinted, with it's orginal creature type! (It counts as 'People,' 'of,' 'the,' and 'Woods' under orginal wording.) Also I want more Illusions, Elephants, and Evil Eyes. :)

D

Duel

Kobolds!
Sure, they were useless, helpless, and janky, but at least they were cheap!
I want to see some kobolds. Forget the faeries.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

I want midgets. Mainly kobalds(better ones) and dwarfs.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Pawns is the new name for the new sliver set. Keep em coming guys!

B

BigBlue

thrulls and thallids, omg what did i just say? I hate thallids. :)
and there are definately not enough worms.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Leprechauns!
Aisling Leprechaun from Legends never got the respect it deserved - after all, there's Perish.

C

Cateran Emperor

NIALL SILVAIN!!!!!! Take THAT Leprechauns! I can regen anything for only GGGG and tapping !!!!!! :D

T

Thrash Golem

thallids are the best. my thallid deck i can have a 6th turn infinite loop. it's my favorite creature type..

but my favorite 1 creature is roc of kher ridges. i don't know why, 4 for a 3/3 flying is pretty good.