fizzle

T

train

The fizzle returns...

now in California - hiatus due to extremely dedicated work - but all paying off now...

Maybe I'll run into our other Cali CPA members sometime - or visit Spidey when he comes the West Coast way!..

E

EricBess

train - California is a big state. Where you located? I'm near Temecula, which is about an hour drive from San Diego or from Las Angeles depending on which way you drive (assuming it's midnight :()

T

train

@Ransac - what Oversoul said... ;)

We were in Temecula 3 weeks ago... Had dinner at The Pizza Factory... I have family there and in San Diego (possibly Chula Vista - but I believe she moved to San Diego)

We are actually in Antelope - suburb of Sacramento...

Pretty interesting being here and watching the entire budget mess and political blackhole that California is in this past year... (I came out last August/September - family moved out in January)...

T

theorgg

Wow. I return, and soon after, so does the Coat addict. Good times.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe it's the start of a trend!

Welcome back train, hope you're here to stay for a while...

Unfortunately, the only family we have on the West Coast is in Portland, OR so we probably won't be going to California anytime soon... unless it's to Disneyland :)

T

train

I don't think my family would object on trips to Portland or Disneyland... We are talking about taking a trip to WOTC headquarters already...

Yeah - the wife even thought that would be cool... :eek:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
A trip to WotC headquarters? Is there like, stuff there? Of interest, I mean. I just realized that I've never actually been there. I think I live 15-20 miles from it. Should I be ashamed right now?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Mark Rosewater gave a "tour" of it in one of his articles, using just pictures. It looks pretty cool, if just to see it once.

T

train

I don't know if they still do - but they had game rooms, and the Orgg, Serra and Shivan statues if I remember snapshots...

There may be events or other things going on - but heck - even if just a factory type tour... it's the headquarters that continues bringing us a... piece of.... colored...........
cardboard...

sheesh...