First collab work…

D

DÛke

This is just a thread about a new track of mine.

This is the first collaborate work between me and another artist, SudoAngel. She’s a gothic, eerie lady who has a mind that exceeds that of a normal human being. She can see things that are blind to others, and she even feels things that are unfelt. She dreams a lot, and recognizes all of her dreams. She has a thoughts that dislike walking within the lines of society, and she’s great at walking those lines yet still be socially recognized – a very tough task mastered by the rare few. SudoAngel mostly help co-produce. The rest is mostly by me, but I did have help from another artist and friend, Wendy G.

This track is entitled “Awakening,” and it’s the last of its kind. I’m planning to go off tangent with my music for the future. Awakening represents that. This is the end of the beginning…from Awakening, I will be moving on into the darkest realms. I’ve bought new equipment to help me supplement all that is dark, gothic, and evil into my future track recordings. According to SudoAngel, Awakening is my best work yet. Eerie pads and bells, piano, ethnic drums, Japanese flutes and gongs, Latin ensembles, Hindu flavors, heavy hitting drums, and even tribal hints – that is Awakening. *Very* powerful drums. I mean it. Especially towards the conclusion. Some people accuse it of being on the dance side, but I fail to see it that way…to me, it’s more on the “suicide, HERE I COME!!!”

[EDIT] SORRY, I forgot the link...but the track is having technical problems anyway, so let me fix it...[/edit]

D

DÛke

...but...sadly, this track is too complex for simple WMA formatting...it sounds so fuzzy and ugly using WMA, so I changed it to MP3, and there I had it: the track can only be downloaded, and cannot be streamed, which sucks since most people don't have the time. Oh well...

Oh well...it's still a good track... <sigh>

In case you'd like to still give it a try (you wont regret it)...

http://www.acidplanet.com/Lounge/Detail.asp?PID=127073

At least check out the Unmask variation I've created! Better than the original, in my opinion...:)