Final call for RPG

R

Rando

OK, I need a final roll call for the RPG so I can what and how many are playing.

If you could, just post..

Name the Whatever Title You Want for Your Character.

Such as...

Dufus the Stupid Fighter

or

WizO the Arch-Mage

Thanks, I'll try to get this thing on the roll on Monday.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Well, by Wednesday I have to leave on a trip for a while, so I want to play on condition that I be killed or somehow incapacitated early.

I should be one of two things:

1) Mr. T. the Foo-Fighter (I throw foo's at other foo's ;))
2) Jethro, the Dirty Peasant.

Yes, I know that #1 is not that serious, so if you want me to be serious, let me be #2.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Actually, I'll take #2.

Jethro doesn't seem to be much special. He isn't all that intelligent, not extremely strong, or rich either.
However, he's the kind of person that you can't underestimate.

Most importantly, I think, is that he knows his way around the city, as he has lived on the streets here for all 34 years of his life.
The one thing he really takes seriously is the code he's used to survive on the street.

In a word, what he has is connections. This makes him a good kind of character to have at the very beginning.

(BTW, Rando, this is my first of your RPGs, so if you don't mind I'd like to go back and review some of the old ones just to see what to expect. How long ago was the first one? Or should I just look at the more recent ones?)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Personally, I think it's dopey to "play" for a limited time and then get whacked when you KNOW you can't play for the full game. Just don't play and wait for the next one.

If you still need people, I'll play as Dorgath the Dwarf again although it looks pretty full.

D

DÛke

...I'm runnin' outta time, and Rando is busy dreaming or somethin'. Get the damn game on the go, before I blow up, and you wouldn't like it when I play the game when I'm mad...I heard Rebrouge does all this crazy stuff if he's mad.

D

DÛke

Sorry, but I can't play the RPG. I'm preparing for college mentally and physically, and I believe I have no time to be involved, and even if so, I will be involved for no more than few, few days.

Anyway, Rando, for making me wait, whenever we meet in real life, I'll introduce your face to my fists...and *then* I'll be your friend. :)

Sageridder, you can have Rebrouge's necklace, seeing how much you claim it's yours, but don't fall in love with it, because I'll want it back whenever I'd play. :)

Until I punch Rando
We come 1

S

sageridder

Well at this point I guess Jess got cut of from the internet from work,Or he wasn't able to elude the law from those pesky serial killer charges.;) Pesky body parts in the freezer,Ya'll should have come for the bbq could have gotten rid of the evidence.If anyone would like to take up the roll I don't think he would mind.For myself I wouldn't be able to be active enough to play untill sept or so due to a change in shifts at work.If someone does pick it up count on me reading along though.Hate to bail but time is not on my side.It is quite a change from getting up at 4am,to going to sleep at 4 am.Oh well for now snake hibernates,only waiting to unleash his fury on the world.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I've seen Rando on during the day, but maybe he just is too busy to commit to this right now. A word from him would be nice to confirm this <hint, hint> :)

R

Rando

Sorry guys....

I've been trying to stay "low-key" due to many things going on here at work...a computer audit, several acredidation site meetings and inspections, huge budget cuts for the state...et cetera.

It should all die down in a while, and I'll be happy to run the game then, if DUke does not come gunning for me, that is.

...and it would seem that "invisible" mode does not work against the mighty power of the administrators...Hmmmm?

Again, all apologies for seeming to just drop off.

More to come...later.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The power of an admin.... :)

Sorry if I blew your cover, Rando, but it did seem that some notice of what was going on would have been nice :)

L

Landkiller

well, I don't really want to play the game anymore. I don't have enough time as it is, and since it hasn't started, it's the best time to quit.

P

Prince RXI

When it starts, give me a buzz. The name I want to use is...

Prince RXI the Druidian

Prince RXI, half druid, half barbarian

D

Daggertooth

I'm back now! probably for good.

If you haven't started yet I'd like to join. I'll relay a new character to you if you give the ok.

Daggertooth